Then soldiers dragged away the couple ..phool has tears of happiness She folded both her hands and thanked the king. ....

Than from that day phool and her dadi are living in the palace along with imli dhamini and all other dasi..... Imli phool malini nalini became good friends ......

It's was nearly after 6 pournima ....
According to us after 6 months ....

The practise of the girls is completed..
now only morning practise is done...

One day after morning practise puja and breakfast ......

Nandini ...charumathi.....maheswari ... Are sitting in the garden under the trees .......

Charumathi : you know choti....It feels like you got married yesterday only ....

Maheswari : after you came here many things changed in palace. ....

Nandini : what changed ....

Maheswari : yuvaraj is in palace ....
Before he is always busy ....

Charumathi : now he does puja with us .... I never imagined that.....

Nandini : y r u so scared of him.....

Charumathi : first time I saw him was when he had a war against my father kingdom....He is like a angry bull .... I was so scared .... Later i got married to him.... He is always angry .....I never saw him cool and silent .....So yeah I'm scared .....

Nandini: what's there to get scared he is our husband ......

Maheswari : I'm not scared of him but I cry whenever I spend time with him...Bcoz i can't give him a heir to this kingdom....I can't be a mother again .....So I distanced myself from him....So I stopped talking to him freely ....I feel guilty ....Bcoz i being his wife can't even give him kids ......Still he doesn't hate us .....

Nandini : didisa .....Kids are not everything ......You are his first wife .....
Even you should try spending time with him... As far as I know you are his best friend .... So atleast for that friendship ....

Maheswari : i need to talk to him like old times ...I will try ....

They both look at charmuathi.....

Charumathi : what don't look at me like that. ....I'm not even talking to him....

Nandini : you can try didisa.....

Charumathi : no ways I'm talking to that angry man .....No way .....

Nandini : vo dekho yuvaraj....

Charumathi jumps in fear. ...Kaha .....

Nandini and maheswari laughs loudly looking at her ....

Maheswari : kitna darte ho tum charu....

Charumathi : not you didisa plzz...
Nandini is teasing me daily....

Maheswari : vo dekho yuvraj .....

Charumathi : kaha ...Saying she hide behind maheswari.....

Nandini and maheswari ......Laughed loudly again.....

Charu mathi : i will complain to matashri that you both are teasing me ...

Nandini : kya complain karogi ....That you are scared of yuvraj and we are teasing you ...

Maheswari : go and complain charu...
You know what will matashri say .....

Nandini : charu beta you need to spend time....He is your husband...
She says mimicking vaidehi ......

Charumathi : chup hojaoo....Varna ....

Nandini : varna kya didisa.....

Charumathi : aaj hum nahi chodenge apko.....

Maheswari : vo dekho yuvraj ne sab sunliya....

Charumathi : nahi yuvraj humne kuch nahi bola... saying she turns back to see no one ....

Nandini and maheswari started running to save themselves from charumathi....Bcoz they teased her a lot than daily ......

But unknowingly manik is coming in the same direction .....nandini held maheswari hand and dragged her and hide herself behind manik....
charumathi didn't see manik bcoz she is running to hit nandini and maheswari.......Suddenly on seeing manik she is about to fall down but manik held her safely . ...

Maheswari and nandini are giggling looking at charumathi scared face ....

Manik made charumathi stand properly .....

Manik: what's happening here ...????He asked very seriously ....From behind manik .....nandini and maheswari are laughing looking at charumathi scared face ....

Charumathi : vo.....Main.....

Manik : all three in my room right now ....Saying he left the place ......

Charumathi: no .....yuvraj will punish us ...oh god ....It's all bcoz of you both ...Still you both are laughing ...

Nandini and maheswari stand on either side of charumathi....

Nandini : let's go didisa...y to get scared ..He is our husband only ...If he punish us we will see bcoz we are three. ...He is only one ...

Charumathi : but ....

Maheswari : do you want yuvraj more angry .....Chalo let's go...

All three moved to manik room....

Manik is sitting royally in his chair ....
All three stood in front of him.....

Manik : why r u running behind them ????

He asked charumathi seriously ....She started to cry. .......

Precap : attack on nandu ....