But a soldier informed nandini that someone is waiting to meet her...She felt weird but allowed them inside......

A couple walked in .....

Lady : pranam yuvrani.....

Nandini : ap kon....

Lady : hum phool ki mami ......humare naam Shanta ......

Nandini : ji kya kaam....

Lady : phool rat se ghar nahi ayi .....isliye hum use lene ayi hae ......

Nandini : she is in practise. ....

Shanta: i will wait and take her home. ..

Nandini : ok.....

The couple stood in a corner. ..But nandini saw that phool is missing ....
So she started searching for phool ....
She found her in one corner trying to hide ......

Nandini: phool....Tum yaha ....tumhari mama mami aya hae tume lene .....

Phool : i don't want to go with them ....
Plzz help me ...

Nandini : kya hua beta .....

Phool starts crying .....Nandini hugs her to console .....phool cries more ......

Phool : they will beat me if I go .....I will only go if I can save myself from them after learning everything .....

Nandini : what ??~~ they are your family na y will they hit you .....

Phool : vo....She hiccups .....

Nandini : dhamini ....Get some water ...

Dhamini gets some water ...nandini makes her drink ......

Nandini : if you can say me everything i will help you .....

Phool : when yuvaraj saved me from dacoits. .....My mother and father are dead that day ...So my dadi took me to my mami mamu house ....But they are very bad. ...They used to hit me for not doing work ..... I have no one to complain .....I used to do all the works but still they only gave me one time food .......Now they are trying to get me married to a old man for money .....

Nandini just hugged phool.....

Nandini : dhamini.....Can you plzz ask king and yuvraj permission to meet them....

Dhamini ran to search them and asked permission.....

Nandini moved to them along with phool.....

Nandini : pranam rajaji.....Pranam yuvraj .....

King : kya hua bahu rani .....

Nandini : vo....Than she explained about phool......manik became very angry for misbehaving with the girl and ill treating her .....

Manik : where are they ....~??

Nandini: they are waiting to take phool home .....Bcoz last night she ran away from home .....Bcoz they tried to sell her ....

King : dhamini....Call them ......

Than dhamini called them ....Even dadi Queens and charumathi maheswari and all the people of practise assembled in the meeting hall .......

King : you both are punished ....

Shanta : but y king. ......

King : for ill treating this small girl .....

Shanta : she is like my daughter king...

King : for lying to me and beating this girl.....You and your husband are thrown out of the kingdom.....I want you both out of kingdom by tomorrow morning .....Send your old mother to palace ....Soldiers drag them away ......

My king (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें