Chapter 15 (Body language)

"You ain't gotta say to much, I can read your body language."

-singer xoxo

Imoni ...

I stepped out of the shower, wrapping the pink plush towel around my waist. I was feelings much better these days now that drama no longer concerned me; but I knew that wouldn't last long. Today I was going to visit my mother, to let her know how I've been doing. She called me last night complaining on how I don't spend time with her anymore which is true; but I just been so busy with life I tend to forget most things . I was thinking about spilling the beans with me and Daniel to her and Monica we'll just have to see. I stepped into my bedroom feeling the cool breeze run up my leg. I was home alone because Daniel had recruitment today. I was honestly happy for my baby; after all we've been through he still manages to pull through and handle business. I sat on the bed and grabbed my rosemary lotion getting ready to lotion myself up when I notice Daniel at the door.

"Hey baby" I said softly making eye contact.

"Where you going?" Daniel said bluntly.

"To my moms ." I replied back .

"You sure." Daniel sneered.

"Of course baby, what's with the questions?" I asked him feeling a bit confused.

Daniel gave me a nasty look and left out the room. I shook my head in disbelief. All this time I thought we were on the same page but little did he know I can read body language and now I know I need to fall back a little. I finished getting dressed in a halter top and black tights, pairing the fit with red Goivani pumps.

I looked in the mirror one last time before grabbing my purse heading towards the door. I went into the dining room where Daniel was sitting on the couch watching football.

He gave me a mean glare before blurting,...

"When you coming home?"

Whenever I'm finished with my mother ." I said hoping he wouldn't try to argue with me again.

"Well I'm hungry ."

"What's new ?" I mumbled under my breath.

"Excuse me ?" Daniel said standing up grabbing my arm.

"Daniel move damn !" I said getting heated.

"Give me a baby then" as soon as the the words came out his mouth he instantly regretted them.

I ran out of the door with tears in my eyes, I couldn't look at him no more; he knew I didn't want kids at the moment and he steadied pressured me to have one with him. I don't know what's going on with him . I pushed his foolishness to the back of my head I didn't want my mother seeing me like this.

.........

I walked into my mothers neat home wondering were she could be.

"Ma?"

"I'm coming baby !" My mothers sweet voice yelled.

A few minutes later my mom came down in a yellow Romper. I know if my dad was alive he would be amazed at how she looked.

"You ready?" I asked my mother.

"Yes baby." She smiled looking at my fit for the day.

"You look cute!"

"Thanks mom!" I smiled at her.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up to Ranchers Grill my moms favorite.

After we got in and got seated we decided to order some drinks.

"What would you too beautiful ladies like to eat tonight?" A young male asked us .

"I'll have the ribs with, mashed potatoes and lemonade. " I spoke first.

"I will have the crispy chicken salad and a Brisk Tea." My mother said smiling.

"I'll be back in a few." The waiter said walking away.

"So spill the beans." my mother said.

I chuckled at my mother's silliness.

"Okay so I have a man in my life."

My mothers eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"What's his name ?!" She exclaimed.

"His name is Daniel, and he's so sweet mom ! I'll let you meet him soon." I said not sure about the last part because he pissed me off; I couldn't help but roll my eyes about earlier.

"Well hopefully I meet him soon ." My mother said interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes mom of course!" I said.

The waiter brought our food and drinks, and we began chowing down.

"So how's school." My mom said sticking chicken in her mouth.

"Its good, I'm graduating in few months ." I said to her.

"I'm so proud of you, you know your father would be too ." She smiled wiping a tear .

"Ma stop before you make me cry." I said grabbing us both tissues.

After lunch we headed home, I dropped my mom off and drove home not wanting to hear Daniels sob story

.....

I walked into the dark condo slipping my pumps off. I turned on the lights and Daniels was were I left him but instead he looked like he'd been crying.

"Imoni, bab--." Daniel started .

"Leave it Daniel, I'm too tired to fight or argue I'm going to bed ." And with that I went to our bedroom.

"Oh and don't forget a pillow and blanket, it might be chilly tonight." I said smiling while my eyes were shutting .

Was sup guys make sure you vote, and comment I kinda liked this chapter lol! Oh and answer some questions if you can.

Why y'all think Daniel want a baby so bad ?

Will this argument hurt their relationship?

Why doesn't Imoni want her mother to know what's going on at the present moment?