Chapter 13 (Savages)

Warning: foul language and sexual content in this chapter.

Imoni...... .

I Layed on Daniel chest rubbing  his muscular arm. Its been two weeks since I've gotten released from the hospital and I still have alot of pain.

"Baby you okay? " Daniel asked not taking his eyes off the television.

"Yea I guess,  I'm just really sore right now."

"Baby, do you need anything? " Daniel asked trying to sound blissful.

"Nawl I'm okay. " I Said still rubbing the  same spot on his arm.

I Know Daniel is frustrated, and I hated bringing him into my problems. He was so damn calm and loyal at the same time;  I felt like I was taking things really slow with him. I Can see why he would be mad.

Over these past weeks I've been having bad anxiety, it's basically my best friend, every since I got out of my coma. I Was stressed ,but I was also lucky to have Daniel by my side.

The police have been coming by the house lately ,but every time they come it's always the same Shit.  A dead end, or they can't seem to find Jaime or Derrick;  and to think I trusted that girl I guess that's what long lost friend ships can do for You.

My iPhone started to vibrate loudly on the counter indicating I had a call.

I turned the phone over, and Jaime's name popped up.  I wasn't surprised; She probably knew I knew something was up. I thought for a second and deciding to pick it up but be cool and play it safe. I Wanted information out of her and that's exactly what I was planning on doing.

I Grabbed my phone and stood up walking to a different room. I knew Daniel was confused and he was gonna question me, but he wasn't my biggest problem.

"Hello" I answered on the last ring.

"Oh Hey, Imoni how are you?  I heard what happened and I'm so sorry. " Jaime said

I could tell she was flexing hard over the phone.

"Awl girl I'm good, taking it day by day. " I said getting heated.

"Well yeah I guess that's all you can do! " she laughed

There was a moment of silence, over the phone before Jaime broke it.

"Well do you remember or know who did this to you?  Jaime sounded curious.

"Actually no I can't remember anything ,that coma did some work on me." I replied knowing she was falling straight in my trap.

"Oh I'm so sorry Imoni but if you need anything just give me a call."

"Actually I do, how about I pick you up for lunch tomorrow? "

"Umm I don't know Imoni. " Jaime said sounding strange.

"Awl come on, I'm just picking you up, for some lunch. " I replied pressing the subject.

",okay, my address is West side Banks downtown , you'll see a black loft in the back don't knock just text me when your here! " Jaime said rushing herself off the phone.

I walked into the bathroom to rinse my face.  I Turned the faucet  on splashing the cool water on me.  I looked up to see Daniel behind me looking straight into my eyes.

He came closer Making sure his pelvic area was behind my butt.

I Could sense the sexual tension in the air. He started to kiss on my neck giving me soft hickies and small bruises.  I turned around so we were face to face seeing his hazel eyes. Daniel I got one question.

"And what's that Imoni? " Daniel said with so much remorse.

"Are you gone ride for me? " I said looking deeply in his eyes.

"I been riding, but our road just been bumpy." He said back.

I Laughed , he was telling the truth he was a true rider.

I gave him a long passionate kiss while he took off my shirt. He gently unhooked my bra , while he continued to dominate my tongue. Daniel picked me up taking me to our bedroom.  Gently laying me on the bed he slid my black joggers off.  I was enjoying the feeling I haven't had sex in almost five or six months. I felt him sucking and nibbling on my nipples which made them hard.  He smiled at my boobies reaction from his tongue. Daniel Began kissing my stomach down to my lady part. As soon as I felt his tongue hit it.  I Wanted to run.  I Kept squirming the feeling was unbearable as he Kept biting and sucking on my clit , it throbbed badly. I got tired of the teasing. "Daniel go in." I wanted to feel him. He hurried sliding a condom on and he readjusted himself, finally sliding all of his eight inches into me, at first it was hurtful but was replaced by pleasure in the next few minutes.

After round one and two Daniel and Imoni layed cuddled together.

"Daniel, I know Derrick won't stop until I'm dead, and it's not like the police are doing anything to find him." Imoni said.

"So what are you thinking? " Daniel replied wanting to know were she was going with this.

"Let's kidnap him and the bitch that's working with him too." Imoni smiled to herself;

Knowing her little plan to get the address was  about to take hand in action.

No wonder they lived in a loft and no one could find them, the bitches were hiding out.  Imoni thought to herself.

She looked over at Daniel, he seemed to be thinking also.

"Well let's just kill them both! " Daniel blurted out.

Daniel got up getting dressed Making calls to his drug dealer cousins and friends, if this plan was gonna work out they needed back up and a grounded foundation.

2hrs later.....

Imoni, Daniel, Jas and Roach Daniels two cousins  was all dressed in black standing outside of the  loft feeling anticipation, ski mask covered their faces while black gloves covered their hands; they had a mission and it was fina start the moment they opened that door.