6

It felt like forever before Kirishima finally got up to the stage. Midoriya had just finished singing some Imagine Dragons song,and skipped off the stage to his boyfriend Todoroki.

"Hey, you'll do great." Jiro gave Kirishima a smile and patted his back.

He nodded half heartedly and stepped up into the stage.

Bakugo watched him with wired eyes as he check his finger nails to bits. His mind was racing as Jiro set up the music to play, and he was thinking of various different ways to throw himself through the window next to him that exact second.

Kirishima glances around the room, his anxiety playing kickball with his nerves. His hands shook as he reached up to hold the mic on its stand. It was a little short so he angled it to better suit his height. His mouth felt dry so he licked his lips, glancing over at Jiro who held up three fingers to count down.

He closed his eyes.

"She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes. Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect, And all the boys, they were saying they were into it Such a pretty face, on a pretty neck. She's driving me crazy, but I'm into it, but I'm into it I'm kind of into it It's getting crazy, I think I'm losing it, I think I'm losing it." He started off the song strong because he kept his eyes closed. That is until everyone started cheering him on; his eyes cracked open to everyone rioting around the common room. They were apparently surprised at his new hidden talent.

"I think she said 'I'm having your baby, it's none of your business' 'I'm having your baby, it's none of your business' 'I'm having your baby, it's none of your business' 'I'm having your baby, it's none of your, it's none of your'." Kirishima started getting into the song, "It's New York, baby, always jacked up Whole tunnels, foreign noses always backed up When she's alone, she goes home to a cactus In a black dress, she's such an actress." He winked at Bakugo who looked absolutely dumbfounded at the sight of him absolutely crushing the song.

"Driving me crazy, but I'm into it, but I'm into it I'm kind of into it It's getting crazy, I think I'm losing it, I think I'm losing it I think she said," He took the microphone off the stand, "'I'm having your baby, it's none of your business' 'I'm having your baby, it's none of your business' 'I'm having your baby, it's none of your business' 'I'm having your baby, it's none of your, it's none of your'." He was walking around the stage at that point. He was having a great time.

"She sits beside me like a silhouette
Hard candy dripping on me 'til my feet are wet
And now she's all over me, it's like I paid for it
It's like I paid for it, I'm gonna pay for this," He of course was giving Bakugo some sort of eyes and the class was loving it, "It's none of your, it's none of your 'I'm having your baby, it's none of your business' 'I'm having your baby, it's none of your business' 'I'm having your baby, it's none of your business' 'I'm having your baby, it's none of your business'."

He put the mic back and stuck his tongue out at everyone as they cheered for him. They were applauding him until he took his leave next to Midoriya and Todoroki who immediately started complimenting him.

Bakugo's heart and face was aflame as he watched Kirishima's every move both on and off the stage. He was right, it was him. All those times he'd had panic attacks and heard calming songs from his soulmate. All of the self deprecating music he heard from Kirishima in middle school. All of the feelings he'd developed for someone he thought he didn't even know. Bakugo felt the biggest grin spread across his face and it didn't leave.

Kirishima wasn't dumb, he saw the way Bakugo was looking at him. He saw the grin get slowly plastered onto his normally angry scowl. He saw the raw emotion in his eyes, but he was too embarrassed to make eye contact. He was right, and if his assumptions were indeed correct then the song Bakugo was about to sing was for him.

Bakugo made it up and everyone went quiet with anticipation, "Don't get any stupid ideas." He warned the class before the music started up, causing everyone to roll their eyes.

"Turn tin to gold I want pure energy Throw everything I own into the fire I want to find a way I want to throw up snakes Do I have to die to see the other side?" He kept his eyes on Kirishima.

"I am nightmare and you are a miracle Crawling out of the ground, it's kind of freaking me out I am a nightmare and you are a miracle I am a nightmare and you are a miracle Crawling out of the ground, it's kind of freaking me out I am a nightmare and you are a miracle," Everyone started cheering.

"So come shake your Zen out And give me pure energy My heart is glowing flourescent, I want you to possess it I'm not a prophecy come true I've just been goddamn mean to you So what is this thing laced with Please don't replace me I surrender, embrace me Whatever I'm faced with."

Kirishima watched him with heart eyes, drawn towards the fireworks show forming in his stare, "I am a nightmare and you are a miracle
Crawling out of the ground, it's kind of freaking me out I am a nightmare and you are a miracle
I am a nightmare and you are a miracle Crawling out of the ground, it's kind of freaking me out I am a nightmare and you are a miracle."

All the years he spent helping him through anxiety attacks with music, "Blessed be the lost at sea The rest in peace was what they conceive in No, I am messed up, no distress," All the years Bakugo helped him with his self esteem through song, "I fall asleep holding your hand
Among alien dunes, you are a pale vision of blue And I'm a second sail, a saved thief So, go save someone else."

Bakugo gave the song his all, "I am a nightmare and you are a miracle Crawling out of the ground, it's kind of freaking me out I am a nightmare and you are a miracle I am a nightmare and you are a miracle Crawling out of the ground, it's kind of freaking me out I am a nightmare and you are a miracle." He had done it. He had found him.

Kirishima had made it to the edge of the stage were a small crowd had formed a few songs before; he never took his eyes off Bakugo and it felt like they were the only two people in the room.

Bakugo put the microphone back on it's stand, and jumped off the two foot stage to land right next to Kirishima, "Come with me."

Kirishima didn't have any objections as Bakugo took his hand and led him to the elevator. Once in the elevator Kirishima was met with a light shove into the wall and heavy aggressive kiss. He didn't make any noise or movement to object; he didn't want to. All he wanted in the world was in that elevator at that moment. He kissed back passionately, his fist balled up in the blonde's hair and a smile plastered across his face.

Bakugo couldn't wait any longer and as soon as those elevator doors were shut he got what he wanted. Kirishima. No one else was there to ruin the moment; no one was there to make him feel embarrassed or weak. It was just the two of them in their own little world.

They didn't speak much afterwards because they didn't need to. They went to one of their dorm rooms and revelled in their new found happiness.

Themselves.