It's all coming together

"Are they coming?" I asked impatiently, looking at the others:Toga, Dabi, Twice, Kurogiri, and Handjob/Tomura. Toga smiled, a big wide sadisitic one, and nodded. "Yep! The UA kids are gonna try to "save" you. Buuuut we're not that dumb!" She laughed, and Dabi sighed deeply and shook his head. "Toga. Just, get in position...." he groaned as she ran away. We talked a bit more about the plan, then nodded and scattered off into our given positions. After a few minutes of waiting, i frowned and mumbled into the mic:"Where are they!? I'm bored, they should be here right now, attacki--" I stopped as a loud crash was heard, A few members of Class 1-A broke through the windows and immediently started to fight villains. Kacchan and Uraraka were looking around for me, while Yayorozu and Ojirio were on outside lookout. Everything was falling right into place!.. I got up and clapped my hands in glee, smirking. "Kacchan~!!" I called in a sing song voice. As my former-Childhood friend turned around to face me, his face went from fighting, to anger, confusion, sadness, etc. "You were right, Kacchan." I told him. "I never will be a hero. . . But i making a nice villain!" We stared at eachother, and his lips formed up into a smirk. "Deku. . ." I smiled happily and got into a fighting position, as Kacchan did the same. "Bring it on, Kacchan..!" I taunted as we both yelled and went at eachother.

Happy halloween, everyone!! Ooh i got candyyy lmao. Anyway, hi? Lol.

WordCount (including an):263