Don't die on me, you damn nerd

/Deku Pov\    I cried out in pain as the sharp blade slammed against my arm, making a shallow but thick cut down my skinny arm. It hurt. . badly. They've been doing this to me for hours. The one with the black hair and purple stitches everywhere stuck a needle in me which increased the pain by 20%, which didn't seem like a lot, but a little thing can make a BIG BAD difference.

     "S-STOP IT HURTS!!" I cried out loudly in pain. "Stop it, please!" I hear a concerned female voice, call out from the °LIVE° camera. "Ur..araka..?" I mumbled, getting weaker by the minute. A tall, purple, shadowy man then came in with a small but sharp looking needle. "Kurogiri!!" The blond girl, Toga, exclaimed. He walked over to me and unchained my arm, grabbing it rather forcefully. I whimpered softly in pain. "Don't worry," Kurogiri said to the camera. "This wont kill him. It just makes the mind easier to manipulate," he explained with a laugh as he stuck the needle into my arm. I immediently started to black out. "DON'T DIE ON ME, YOU DAMN NERD!!" Then again, everything went black.

/Bakugos pov\ I yelled at the nerd not to die as he closed his eyes. 'Bout 30 seconds later, though, he opened his eyes again. "Izuku. You know what to do," Shigaraki said, while the villains walked out the room. "Deku are you ok ?" Everyone started asking to the camera. Izuku looked at the camera and walked to it, his eyes. . . red? "My name," he growled. "Is Izuku!!" He said, punching the camera as it went to static. . .

A.N:DONE! Sorry for the random updates, school stuff. I'll try to make a schedule soon!!! See ya guys gals and non-binary pals!!!

*Emery Has Left The Chat*