Brandon/Edgar's POV

(Authors Note" This chapter is all about Brandon/Edgars POV, from different events throughout the story some old some new. Not all experiences he had with Kayla are gonna be in it only the important ones. These is all in the past!! The stars mean that's another flashback is happening. I'll explain the best i can, Enjoy.)

3500 B.C

Walking down the path to the stream i bend over to fill my bucket. I cant wait till the evening, me and my coven are meeting again to figure out more healing remedies. Suddenly an ear-piercing scream finds it way into my ear-drum. Without thinking i drop my water bucket and run toward the scream. 

My heart stops when i see it's coming from my covens cabin. I run to it, to see the door wide open with a bloody hand-print on the side. Time seems to go in slow motion, it seems like an hour when i finally open the door the rest of the way. I take a few steps and see bodies. Dead bodies lying everywhere. Blood is spattered all over the walls, the bodies of my friends and family lying in giant pools of there blood.

I am enraged, i can feel the anger burning a whole in me but its stops when i hear voice in pain.

"Edgar...." A person from my coven leader breathes. She coughs blood while holding on to her stab wound.

"Dux Covina." (Coven Leader) "What happened?" I kneel down next to her.

"They...came..for...us..." She cokes on her own blood.

"They? They who?"

Who would attack us?

"The villagers......they...thought..we.....dark..magic.." Her body shakes from the blood loss

"Why?" I sob

She pulls her tiny, wrinkled hand and a dark flames comes from her hand, into mine flowing through my body. 

All the negativity and evil from the black flame erupts something in me.

"Go get revenge!!" She squeezes by hand and her eyes roll on the back of her head.

"And revenge i shall get." I vow and walk out of the cabin.

****

It was a rainy day, everyone was setting up there homes and getting there last minute supplies  and as soon everyone seen me there eyes widened in surprised. As soon as i see them i start to explore my new powers. I can shoot fireballs with my hands ,move at super speed, super strength, and alot more. I tear the village apart with my own bare hands, ripping apart the house moving at super speed to kill my prey, i rip the bodies from limb to limb. 

Fire struck a-muck, on houses, on the ground, the sign of destruction.

I'm doing what i was told to get revenge and i am but the villagers don't just sit around and take it, the start to fight with their swords trying to stab me but i healed. I was indestructible, but they injected me with such a weird substance that made me weak, The substance was called venenum tenebris. Repels against dark magic, I'm weak now but ill get my revenge and they will know it.

****

1 Year Ago

I've finally laid eyes on her, my prophecy, my betrothed, The one who is supposed to kill me. She is stunning. I knew she was the prophecy the minute i seen her. Her energy flowed through her.  It was mostly positive but ill change that.

She stares at me looking at from from top to bottom as i am doing to her. Our eyes locked, an immediate connection was made, which made me give a slight smile. Then i look away over to Jack and give him a nod. To let him now i found her.