Trust is a funny thing

I'm in a deep sleep, i don't think I've ever slept this well in my life. I don't want to wake up i know what ill have to face. I cant help but think my results for which group ill be in wont be good. I have so many questions but i don't know where to start. I f I'm gonna die i want to to at-least why.

Why is this battle even happening?What happens to the people that are in the other 7 groups after the battle? What happens if we lose the battle? And most importantly who are we battling against? And how much power does this person have. The only clue is that its a guy. and maybe another clue is that Judith may know him.

I reluctantly open my eyes. In my room there is a digital clock,which says 7:10, a twin sized bed, and across from that there is a mirror with a dresser for my clothes and a tiny bathroom. I Put on some clothes that Judith gave to me. A red spaghetti tank top, with a black leather jacket, black leggings that stop at the knee and black and red sneakers. I put my hair into a high ponytail so it wont mess me up when I'm doing my test. 

I already know i can move things with my mind, that's telekinesis i can heal, god only knows what that qualifies for, and by Judith's reaction it wasn't normal. Then again moving things with your mind is normal. Maybe I'm just over thing this, whats the worse that can happen.

You could just die for nothing or die in a battle. 

Don't you hate the voice in the back of your head. I do.

I walk out the room and realize i have know idea where i'm going, know one gave the tour there's just 2 long hallways.

So i decide to take my chances and go down the right hallway. I keep walking down the hallway, and there is alot of rooms. Its like everyone in the world is on just this side little own the other one.

I don't know if its possible but i think I'm lost in a hallway. I turn around to see where i am then suddenly i hear voices then I'm on the floor.

I look and i see the guy that id seen on my first day here. He again was shirtless.

I'm not complaining. I think to myself.

He helps me to my feet and our bodies are so close, there barley an inch between us.

"Hi" He says staring right into my eyes,his eyes are kind of like mine.

"Hi" I say back. Seriously that's all i can say? I've took french and Spanish classes and hi is all i can say back.

There's just silence between us, staring in to each others eye then before i know it he's leaning in and so am i our lips brushed then the door opens again which separates me and.... whats is name?

I feel like i know him, but i don't.

What if Judith didn't give me back all of my memory's. 

Could i trust Judith? Derek said i could.

Derek.

God i was just about to kiss a guy whose name i don't know at least i knew Derek's, when i was about to kiss him. I've been here what a day and a half and two guys are already trying to kiss me.

This was going to be interesting.

"Woah, Whats going on here?" Some guy asks

"I-I trying to find the elevator I'm late for my test or result group thing its um....."

"Your new?" The guy i was about to kiss asked

"Yeah, I'm Kayla Hayes."

"Brandon." He said with a grin