Chapter 4

Kirishima's POV~

Bakugou lead me into his dorm. I looked over and saw Todoroki on the bed scrolling through his phone. "Oh, hi Kirishima?" His greeting sounded more like a question, but I couldn't really blame him, I did kind of just show up. I waved back.

"So what'd you do shitty hair?" Bakugou asked me, taking a seat on the bed next to his mate.

I leaned back in his wall and sighed, slowly sliding down it until I was sitting on the ground. "I don't even know exactly. I said something and he just freaked out. It triggered a memory or something and we could calm him down for like five minutes. God- it was the worst five minutes of my life. I had to sit and watch my mate cry and scream for it to stop, and there wasn't a fucking thing I could do to help him. Not to mention it was all my fault it happened in the first place."

Todoroki was no longer laying on his stomach, instead he was sitting up, listening intently to my words. "You can't seriously blame yourself for that?" The duel haired teen asked me in disbelief.

I looked up at the ceiling, not feeling like making eye contact with either of them. I mumbled out, "What'd you think?" In response.

"That's not your fault. You can't possibly know every single word that bastard said to him. There's no feasible way that that situation wouldn't have happened. I know it sucks to see your mate like that, but you need to put your alpha pants on and stop throwing yourself a pity party. Your mate needs you, and you aren't helping anyone by sitting in your best friends dorm moping around." He said with little to no sympathy for me.

"Fuck Todoroki, you're kind of a dick, ya know that?" I asked him with a slight smile. He was right, I couldn't get mad at him for telling me the truth, no matter how harsh.

Bakugou growled at my comment. "I may tolerate you, but say something bad about my mate again and Izuku will be the least of your problems." Jesus, alphas are all so territorial. I mean I'm not any better, but why does every alpha have to be like that?

I put my hands up in surrender while Todoroki just looked back and forth between the blonde and I with a smug expression. "Calm down bro, I was kidding. He's right, I'm being an idiot. I'm just gonna- ya know- leave now. Thanks for the pep talk I guess?..." I trailed off while heading out the door, getting two faint goodbyes on the way.

I made my way back to my dorm. It wasn't late, it was actually still light out, probably around four or five. In all reality, no one but my mates would even be thinking about sleeping, but Izu was pretty exhausted from... well everything, so I figured he'd still be asleep when I got there. Plus Denki would have just last out with him, probably getting the best sleep he would have had in weeks, knowing that both his mates were safe with him, or at least in the same building.

Boy do I just hate being wrong.

"Eiji, where the hell were you?!"

Well fuck.