"Mind your tone Angel. He is your Brother, your own blood brother" I emphasized the word 'brother' to make her understand the situation.

I trained her, yes you guys are thinking right, I trained and made her see things from my perspective. I know, I have tendency to see and understand people and their intentions from different views. I judge them really well. I spent my most of the time with Angel, so I expected her to understand and she did.

"Sorry Sista and I'm sorry...." she trailed off to which Xavier replied smiling

"Xavier, Xavier King, your elder brother" the desperation in his voice didn't go unnoticed.

He is like a child, who was deprived from all the happiness from his life and now all of sudden, got everything he needed to lighten his world.

"You should address him as your brother" I adviced her like I'm speaking to a child.

"No! " she freaked out and again the expression of hurt and pain was visible on his face and in his eyes.

I eyed her questioningly. She eventually replied our unasked questions.

"I'll. But not today. It's a lot for me to take. First, I found out about the DNA report and now my brother is standing in front of me. It's too much"

"You have all the time adjust Soph" Xavier said happily with hope in his eyes. I smiled too.

"Soph?" she asked perplexed to Xavier and glance towards me.

"Your real name is Sophia King" I replied heavy hearted because I love her name as Angel and now everything will be changed.

"Oh! But I'll be happy if you'll call me Angel" she said to Xavier who was more than happy to oblige.

"Sure, Angel"

"But you know it's too awkward for me to consider him as my brother" she whined like a child.

"Why?" I asked and made her sit on the couch.

"He is my crush. Me and friends, we have huge crush over him. Crush over your own brother is so weird." she rested her head in her palm like this is the biggest problem of the world.

I couldn't control myself anymore, I chuckled but coughed to control because of the cold looks Xavier is giving me. My chest tightens at his cold behavior.

"I'm sorry for that" Xavier apologized Angel, sounding not at all sorry.

"No,  it's okay. By the way thanks to those magazines. If not it was about magazines, I would not have easily accepted you as my brother" now this was my time to frown.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her annoyed because I know where this is going.

"Actually, after seeing his picture first time, I had some flashbacks and there was a strong pull towards him. I googled him and saw many pictures of him and his family. His Dad, Samuel King and mom, Romina King and most importantly, Stacy King, whose face was similar to mine. I got this feeling that I know him from somewhere but couldn't remember anything clearly. Only blur flashbacks. I got frustrated and it was even affecting my health condition so I stopped my search but my pull towards him was way more strong and to cop with all that, I made him my crush" and here came the truth and I'm happy that she was prepared but I'm upset because she hid this from me.

Maybe, I would have found her family earlier and by now, she would have been got her memories way back.

Xavier looked genuinely happy and relieved from this piece of information.

"Why you never told me this before?" I asked angrily to which Xavier glared me but it's between me and Angel now.

"Because I didn't want to leave you. Not now, not before and never in future" she said stubbornly.