It Wasn't A Dream

Romeo starts kissing my neck as Leo moves closer to me, I moan as i feel Romeo hit a spot on my neck, he growls and Leo looks at me smiling.

"Once your ready that's where our mark will be, he is just to impatient to wait, you just have to let us know when it's the right time." Leo tells me as his fingers run up and down my thigh.

I feel Romeo's teeth scrape the spot and I moan in pleasure, the tingling in my pussy starts up again and Leo sniffs the air, I see as his eyes change colors as if he's trying to gain control.

I squeeze my legs together in which causes Leo to groan.

I guess his hand was still on my thigh, I sheepishly look at him with an apologetic smile, he chuckles as his response.

Romeo feeling left out and nips at my neck and it causes me to gasp in shock, I slap his arm as a warning to stop but that only excites him more.

I feel Leo move from sitting to kneeling as he has shifted in between my legs, I start to feel nervous but start to shake with excitement.

Leo grabs my thighs and drags them closer to him, Romeo lays me back and starts kissing me and I feel sparks fly.

I get so lost in Romeo's kissing I forgot Leo, I feel his hands roaming my inner thigh getting closer and closer to my center.

Romeo notices who has my attention and takes his mouth lower, kissing my chin, and my neck, I feel him drawing closer towards my chest that it is rising and falling in a quick pace.

I'm so nervous and jittery that anything could push me over the edge.

Its been so long since I felt this feeling, it's like Leo and Romeo are just making this whole thing just for me and my pleasure, only one person has ever done that for me and it feels like ice cold water had been poured all over me.

"Stop...." I scream