Italy here I come

3:00 a.m.

I hear my alarm blaring in my ears as I'm turning over I slam my hand down on it sufficiently knocking it over along with the lamp. As I stretch I go over all that happened yesterday confusion written on my face as I think back to what Ian had said,

" she took advantage of my heart when I thought I was losing you"

I told Ann about my surprise I had in plan for Ian and me, why would she do this to me.

I get ready for today packing my suitcases and checking for anything I need essential for my flight. Yes I know I should have packed the night before but hey I get my lazy spells once in a while.

***

I'm making my way towards the plane behind this elderly couple and can't help but wish I had that with someone.

After finding my seat I put my bag in the compartment and sit down, turning my phone off because I don't trust the airplane mode on it.

I've always been quite scared to fly and this is actually my second time. My first was when I went to see my mom in Scotland. 

Knowing its gonna be a long flight I look out the window as the plane soars through the sky. I look down at the small remnants of New York as we pass over it, I say a quick goodbye, for now, promising that I will come back its only gonna be a little while.

***

I started high school as a bigger girl, always wearing baggy t-shirts and black clothes thinking that the clothes wouldn't show my belly rolls or my big arms. Walking down the halls being pushed and hit by passing students and called horrible names as I was made to do laps for not getting them done fast enough.

As I fall asleep I can't help but remember all the bad memories.

-Flashback-

As I walk down the hall I see my biggest tormentor, John Collin, the star athlete in all the sports from baseball ,to wrestling ,to football. I would always keep my head down but it would seem that he knew how to pick me out of the crowd, he and his friends would always wait until I was in front of a large crowd or by myself mainly whenever I could be humiliated in front of a whole body of students. The beatings got so bad one time that I ended up in the hospital for about a full two weeks. John walked towards me shoving me so hard my head bounced off the lockers and you could see the dent it made, he sent a punch to my face making my nose gush blood and my eye to start throbbing most likely going to bruise any second. John never hit me in places where people can notice but I guess this day was a breaking point for him or something because he was relentlessly slamming his big fist at my body causing even some students discomfort. By the end of my beating, my blood was pooled all around John and me the students all murmur incoherent things or maybe its the fact that I couldn't really hear anything or see anything teachers rushed to my aid but were too late because I passed out.

- End of Flashback-

I awoke to find nearly no one on the plane, grabbing my stuff and stepping off I headed to the checkout and baggage claim, walking to the taxi lane to get a ride but find my name on a sign with a very happy cousin waving it around like it was on fire. Walking towards the crazy cousin I have a serious poker face on making him think I'm angry but truly I'm jumping with excitement

-HEY SORRY GUYS THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER- promise to make it up to y'all