Return Of The Secret 3!!!

Start from the beginning

Mikoto: I still can't believe Auntie Inko was thinking about pulling him out of the school.

Shouto: Hmm...

Mikoto: I mean...I get it. She was only trying to protect him. Most of time he been here. He's done nothing but broke his bones. Even if was for a good cause.

Mikoto first saw Izuku broke his arm back at the exam to rescue Uraraka. Then hearing he broke his fingers, the continued to break his limbs back at the USJ to the Sports Festival...then finally the camping trip....Which was the worst so far...

Mikoto: I wish he wouldn't do that. I mean I get it. A hero is a person who does great things in his life. A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life. But Izuku had so many things that have almost got him killed.... it's hard not to worry about him...

Shouto: Yukimura...

Mikoto:.....I'm scared...

Shouto: ?!

Mikoto: I'm scared...of losing him and everyone else here...

Shouto:....I heard my mother once said fear is always in the mind of humans. But it's okay to be scared. Even heroes can be scared sometimes. Because...That makes us all human, right? Heroes are no different.

Mikoto: Yeah...

The two cousins continued to wash in their own stalls until Mikoto asked a question.

Mikoto: BTW. Since All Might is out of the hero career. Does that mean Endeavor...is number one now...

Shouto stayed quiet for a moment before nodding.

Mikoto: Fuck...Does mean he got what he wants...

Shouto: Not really...

Mikoto: Eh?

Shouto: Once he was given the title. He looked pretty pissed off.

Mikoto's gave an look of confusion. Wasn't that Endeavor's dream to be number one. Why would he be mad about receiving the position....unless...

Mikoto: He's mad because he didn't get to beat All Might. Correct?

Shouto:....Yes. I made to visit to Fuyumi who told me he's been pissed off all morning. If you were there, you would've heard him exploding the entire training room.

Mikoto: Ah...Like Bakugo...They are so alike...it's really disturbing...

Shouto: Agree...

Mikoto: Are you going to be okay? I mean...now that he's number one. He could do whatever he wants... especially to you.

Shouto: Don't worry about it. Class 1-A now has their own dorms like you guys do. So I should be fine.

Mikoto: Okay....

Shouto: All we can do is have fate on what this school has in store for us now.

Mikoto: Yep...

Because the license exam was just right around the corner.

With all the training they done...

It's finally time for Mikoto and Class 1-C to be able to put all their effort in their quirks to good use.

Mikoto: Working hard to save this society is going to be a pain in the ass...

-Plus Ultra-

Present Mic: Wassup Little Listeners! Welcome back to school!

Class 1-C: *Sarcasm* Yay....

Present Mic: Oh come on! Where's your spirit everyone! I got a little surprise for you all! But first...

-Dramatic Pause-

Luna: (Please don't be homework...)

Jack: *Gulp*

Samuel: Oh boy...

Destiny: Here it comes...

Eito: Please stop leaving us in suspense.

Present Mic: You guys got homework- TOOOOOONIGHT~~~!

Destiny: WHAT?!

Jack: OH COME ON!!!

Luna: No fair! We just got back to school and already your giving us homework?!

Eito: I thought you was the cool teacher!!!

Samuel: Yamada-Sensei, you're so cruel!

The outbursts continued until...

Riku: OH YES! GOD YES! I LOVE HOMEWORK!

Eitosquad:.........

Riku: What?

All five of them got up from seats.

Eitosquad: RI-KU-KUUUUUUN...

Riku: Wait wait wait wait!

Eitosquad: YEET! *Flips his desk*

Riku: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*BAM*

Riku along with his desk fell to the ground as the others went back in there seats.

Jack: Shut up Riku...Just shut up...

Riku: Ow....

Mikoto: *Facepalms*

Present Mic: Anyway...I tell you later what the homework will be about. Right now. There surprise I got for you all is...

Suddenly, the door comes open as three familiar students walked inside.

Girls: AKARI-CHAN?!

Akari: Hey everyone!

Boys: Tsuyoi-Senpai?!

Tsuyoi: *Nods*

Mikoto: Kyan-Senpai?!

Kyan: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs....

Mikoto: *Sweatdrops*

Luna: Oof.

Sylvia: Double Oof.

Jack: Triple Oof.

Hein: Enough with the oofs already...

...

Kyan: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Class: OOF!

Hein: *Sighs*

Mikoto: Okay...Let's focus here. Why are you guys here?

Akari: Didn't you remember, your License Exam is coming up?

Mikoto: Yeah. I remember that. But you guys were going to show up after that...

Sylvia: Yeah...What changed your mind...?

Oka: I think we all deserve an explanation.

Sylvia: Shut up Oka.

Oka: You shut up, Bimbo.

Sylvia: Wannabe Emo.

Hein: Will you two please stop? Honestly, you both are as worse as Jack and Souta are.

Souta/Jack: HEY!

Akari:...Well...

Before Akari could finish up her answer. Kyan beat her to it again by waking up.

Kyan: As the world begins feeling the effects of All Might's retirement.

The whole class cringes at that. They didn't need to be reminded. Especially Yin...who still feels guilty.

Kyan: So you guys need to be ready to take on the rigorous exam that allows students to obtain The Provisional Hero Licenses, which are temporary licenses for students that enables them to legally engage villains in combat and save civilians in times of danger.

Haru: M-Meaning....?

Akari: The reason why we're here is because...WE WANT TO HELP YOU GUYS~!!!

Tsuyoi: Training Time...

Everyone:.......Eh?