Mother Knows Best

Start from the beginning

Fumiko: Ah...I see...

So Hein's family taught her everything she needs to know about life...besides affection and love...

Mikoto: Whoa...(Poor Hein...She did mentioned that her family hardly considered each other as..."family"...at least she has Lilac.)

Hein: Anyway. With all that aside, please make yourself, Mrs. Yukimura.

Fumiko: Mrs???

Hein: Ah! I'm terribly sorry...I forget I don't speak the same language as most of you guys do.

Mikoto: (Is it because she's british...?)

Hein: But like I said before... Yukimura-san or Yuki-Onna...Which one do you prefer to be called, Ma'am?

Fumiko: You can call me Fumiko if you like.

Hein: Okay. Miss Fumiko...would you like some tea and crumpets?

Fumiko: I had tea before...but I don't know what crumpets are...

Then she put on a small smile.

Fumiko: But that would be nice. I would like some, please.

Hein nodded.

Hein: Coming right up.

The girl quickly went to the kitchen as Mother and Son made their way to the living room.

The only thing Fumiko liked about the living room was how spacious it was.

Fumiko: Nice detail.

Mikoto: IKR. U.A sure has been working their butt off to make sure the dormitory was finished.

Fumiko: In such an short amount of time too.

Mother and son then sat down on the couches as Mikoto told Fumiko about his adventures at U.A.

Mikoto: It's really great to be here!

Fumiko: Have everyone in your class been treating you fairly?

Mikoto: Of course Mom. Plus, everyone in the class is awesome.

Fumiko: Really?

Mikoto: Yep. Sylvia is so cool! Jack is really loud but hilarious. Luna is really sweet. Haru and Akira are really shy. Kenji, Souta, and Kelly are mysterious. Oka is....really scary...and the list goes on...

Fumiko listens to everything that Mikoto explains some detail about his classmates.

Mikoto: Mio-chan is such an amazing painter. Oh, then there's Lilac! Yeah Lilac! She can heal everyone with that quirk! Think about it. Broken bones, bleeding, bruises. She's so amazing!

Fumiko: I see...I'm glad you been getting along with your classmates. It seems like everyone here in Class 1-C dorms are good kids.

Mikoto: Yep!

Fumiko: Also...about the phone call...

Mikoto: (Oh...that...)

Fumiko: What is it that you wanted to tell me...?

Mikoto decided to get it off his chest. It's been bugging him for a while after what happened with Yin. So maybe his mother can help him clear hid head with this...

Mikoto: Mom, in all your hero career, have you ever anyone, that you knew for so long, betrayed you?

Fumiko:....

Fumiko stayed quiet for a moment before responding.

Fumiko: Yes.

Mikoto:...!