Beach Trip - {Daisuga} - Fluff/Smut

"Suga, love, wake up," Daichi gently whispers in the other's ear.

"Five more minutes," the other groans, rolling to his other side.

"We're not home Suga, you gotta get up," Daichi laughs. The other only hums and snuggles into the thin blanket draped on top of him. "Hmm, alright then, I guess I'll be the only one eating crab for lunch." Suga's eyes whip open.

"I'm up, I'm up," he replies, quickly getting up from the smug front seat of the blue mini-cooper. He steps out, mesmerised. In front of him is a beautiful blue and white cottage.

"You like it?" Daichi asks proudly, a couple of bags in his arms.

"Daichi I love it!" Suga replies full of excitement, almost knocking off all the bags as he gives his lover a hug.

"The keys are in my left pocket. Go ahead and explore, I'll bring our things in."

"You're the best," he replies, giving Daichi a peck on the cheek before running inside to explore.

The cottage had a small living room connected to the kitchen, it was simple and gave a wide, open feel for such a little space. Then there was a cozy bedroom with a bouncy queen sized bed, and lastly a pretty big bathroom with both a bathtub and a shower. Suga's favorite part of the cottage was the large sliding window that led to a small balcony which led to the beautiful white sand beach.

"Oh Daichi, I love this place!" Suga exclaims as he runs out to the balcony. He takes a deep breath, inhaling the scent of sea. Daichi drops the bags in the living room, following his lover outside and surprising him withe a hug from behind.

"I'm glad you like it," Daichi hums, burying is head in the nook of the other's neck.

"Now where's that crab that you mentioned?" Suga giggles.

"There's a nice seafood place down the beach."

"Let's go~" Suga pokes Daichi on the side, making him loosen his grip.

"Let's stay like this a little longer," Daichi whines, putting his weight on Suga. Right on cue a loud grumble comes from Suga's tummy. They look at each other for a second then they burst out laughing. "Alright, fine," Daichi relents, unable to form an argument against Suga's empty stomach. They both go back into the cottage, Daichi grabbing his phone and wallet while Suga goes for his DSLR and an off-white knitted cardigan.

They walk near the coastline, Daichi holding their slippers in one hand and Suga's in the other. Suga, mesmerised, keeps his gaze down to watch all the little things that wash up on the soft white sand. He suddenly stops, catching Daichi off guard. He points to a beautiful pink and peach conch shell in the water, a few inches from the shoreline.

"Daichi look, it's gorgeous," Suga sighs. Without question Daichi steps into the water to retrieve what caught the eyes of his lover. "Daichi! You're gonna get wet!" he exclaims half heartedly, feeling more flustered than concerned. Daichi simply smirks as he walks knee deep into the water, picking up the conch shell. He was about to walk back to his lover when a bunch of thin black legs emerge from the shell. He looks up at Suga and they both burst out in laughter. He returns the conch back into the shallow water and walks back to land, the hem of his brown khaki shorts wet. "What a shame," Suga pouts jokingly, taking Daichi's hand once again.

"Don't worry Love, I'll find you an even prettier, uninhabited, one," Daichi replies, kissing the other on the forehead.

———

After 10 more minutes, they finally reach the seaside restaurant Daichi was talking about. It was a pretty big but simplistic wooden hut with a sea view balcony area. They walk in the restaurant, the waiter leading them to their reserved balcony seat near the ledge.