Chapter 32 ➼ 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃, 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃

Start from the beginning

"I am if my magic can stop it. My magic stopped her the first time, it can do it again. Just trust me."

"I do trust you! I just can't let anything else happen to you. God, if something else ever happened to you I don't know what I'd do. I am nothing without you! Nothing!"

I silence the boy by holding both sides of his face in my hands, "Hey, listen to me. I'm not going anywhere, not without you. But I know that I can do this! You have to let me try. Come with me."

Peter sighs before gripping my waist, "If I agree to this, we're moving up the wedding date."

I grin before pressing a kiss to his lips before saying, "Well it's a good thing we haven't picked a date yet."

Peter and I reach the barn just as the doors burst open, knocking Emma and Killian to the ground.

"Emma!" I yell as I take off running with Peter right behind me.

I push past the barn doors and grip onto Killian's arm as he's the only thing stopping Emma from falling through a portal. Peter latches onto my hand as Killian slips from my grasp. He anchors his hook into the ground as the portal continues to pull.

"Hold on!" The pirate yells as I reach out for him.

"I can't!" Emma yells just as she looses her grip and falls into the portal.

My eyes widen as the portal's pull becomes too much and I'm ripped from Peter's hold. I let out a scream as I fall through the portal, before landing on the ground beside Emma.

I groan, rolling onto my back as Emma sits up. Two more screams are heard as Killian and Peter fall from the portal as well, to land beside me on the ground. Peter quickly jumps up, pulling me up by my waist before he wraps both arms around me.

"I'm okay. I'm okay," I tell the boy as I run my fingers through his hair. Peter sighs as I say, "I guess this is where you say I told you so?"

"As long as I'm with you, I'm okay," Peter says with his arms wrapped around me.

"Where the bloody hell are we?" Killian asks as Emma helps him up.

"Not where, when." I tell the pirate. "We fell through Zelena's spell. Who knows how far back we traveled."

Emma suddenly gasps as she moves forward to stand before a tree.

"Swan?" Killian asks as he stands beside her.

Emma sighs as she says, "I have a pretty good idea." The blonde then rips the paper from the tree before handing it to me.

My eyes widen as she places a sign in my hands that reads, "WANTED. SNOW WHITE. For crimes against the Queen: MURDER, TREASON, TREACHERY."

"Well shit," I sigh.

I sigh, resting my head against Peter's leg as I sit on a rock. Peter sits on a log behind me as he runs his fingers through my hair. We both watch as Emma panics as she flips through a story book that Killian conveniently had in his satchel.

"Why are you reading that?" Killian asks as he sighs, glancing around the forest.

"Because when we were falling through the portal I was thinking about the story my mom was telling at Granny's." Emma tells him.

"So what? You think a time portal works like any other portal?" Killian asks, making Peter scoff. "Of course it does."

"Only it doesn't take you where you're thinking of. But when," I tell him as I wrap an arm around Peter's leg.