10 Ways To Cope When Your Mom's A Milf

10 Ways to Cope When Your Mom's a Milf

Ch. 1

_

Summary: Savvy has always lived in the shadow of her gorgeous mother. All the guys at school refer to her mother as a Milf (Otherwise known as a Mother I'd Like to F***). These are the ways Savvy copes with her life when her mother starts to date a guy a few years older than her.

_=_

I saw my mother open the door from the living room. A man came in, I took this as my cue to leave. I went out the back door. I ran down the block, looking down the streets of Manhattan. It was extremely busy. People were entering stores. Or rushing to get home.

Then I saw the street dancers in the park. They looked to be teenagers. I saw they were dancing for money. It was seven of them, Four guys and three girls. They had a boom box spewing a sick beat. 

I watched them for awhile. The music making me wanna get up and dance. So that's what I did. 

I went over towards them and started dancing to the beat. I popped, locked and did a bunch of dance moves I had made up. They all looked at me, a few were surprised at how well I could dance.

The others joined me. I was having such a good time. My hips were moving at a rapid pace as the music sped up. Then one of the guys came up behind me and danced with me. Each move I did he would copy and soon our movements became in sync with each other. He obviously took dance classes before.

 I whipped my hair around, the beat of the drums pulling me in a trance. My movements became more intense. The guy backed away. I was having such a good time.

For a moment forgetting my mom was probably f***ing some dude, forgetting all my worries.

But then it got dark.

"You got nice moves," The guy I was dancing with before said. He was really hot. He had brown hair with cobalt blue eyes, and full lips. He was pretty tall too. Theer's a plus.

"Thanks," I told him. "It was really fun dancing with you guys."

I checked my watch and saw that I was late. Shit, my mom's gonna have a bitch fit.  I waved goodbye to the dancers and hurried home.

-

I opened the door and walked into the living room. My mom was sucking face with a guy. Ugh, she could at least go in a room, and save my eyes from being scarred.

Ew. I just saw tongue, I think I'm gonna throw up. I put my hand over my mouth as I felt the bile rising. My gagging noises must've been pretty loud because they separated.

“Savvy,” she said surprised and embarrassed, “I wanted you to meet someone but you ran off after he came in.” My mom said, fixing her clothing. Yeah it's not working. Her bra was unclasped.

I could feel my lunch coming back up again.

“This is-” My mother was cut off by the guy who she was just making out with.

“My name is Joshua, I'm your mom's boyfriend.” He spoke with a confident demeanor.

What he said made me laugh out loud. “My mom doesn't do 'boyfriends'.”

I put air quotes, when I said boyfriends.

“Well we've been dating for a while and decided to make it official. She asked me to come here so that she could introduce us.” Hold on, this prick was serious.

Now I took the time to really look at him. He looked younger than any other guy my mom has dated. He had dirty blonde hair with green eyes. From one glance you could tell he was really handsome. Tall, muscular, but not in a way that made him look disgusting, and an angular face structure.

I didn't like him. “How old are you?” I asked, disbelief attaching itself in my voice.

He cleared his throat and it somehow got deeper. “I'm Twenty-Four.”

My eyebrows shot up.

Really Mom! I mentally shouted. A Twenty-Four year old! He was only a few years older than my Eigheen.

Before I could say anything else my mom spoke again, “I invited him over for dinner, now go upstairs and freshen up.”

I looked down at myself. I was wearing a pair of my old basket ball shorts, and a tight tank top. I was dripping with sweat from dancing. It was now frozen on me from running home.

I trudged up the stairs.

This is gonna be a long night.

_

I'm incorporating dance into my story because i want my story to have more than just the whole "My Mom's a Milf" Thing... I want there to be something more... something  that Savvy likes to do. And I chose dance. I just don't want it to be the stereotypical Teen story.

Sooo tell me what you guys think...

Comment? Fan? Can I get some votes?