Chapter 6: USJ Part 1

Late on a Sunday evening, people were getting on with there lives. Taking care of family and preparing for work the next morning. On the edge of town at the same old warehouse. Extremely run down and rat invested, in a hidden back room where no sound can be heard. A man cuffed to a table, extremely beaten with a broken nose and wrist, his face and body covered in his own blood. He was crying, begging for his life while his captor was still trying to get him to talk.

"What is he up to?" The Punisher asked, getting extremely impatient with his guest." I dont know anything. I'm just a low-rank thug. I barely ever see him!" The thug cried." Don't give me that bullshit, I know you helped him recruit the others! So for the last time. WHAT IS THE FUCKING JOB!" The Punisher shout, extremely agitated." I DONT KNOW!" The Punisher lost all patience and grab the thugs neck and started to squeeze, making it harder for the thug to breathe." Tell me now or you wont get to see the light of day again as your worm ridden body slowly decays in this cell for the rest of time." The Punisher said calmly, making the thug extremely scared." OK......OK, he's planning to attack the USJ." The thug said, finally given in, not wanting to endure anymore pain. The Punisher gave a confused look.", He's planning to attack Universal Studios Japan, DO YOU THINK I'M AN IDIOT!"The Punisher said, absolutely furious. NO NO, he's planning a attack on the Unforeseen Simulation Join." The thug said quickly before the boy got even more angry. " So he's planning a attack on UA........why?"" He's has this monster with many quirks that he claims to be stronger than All Might. He plans to use that thing to kill All Might while he teaches some class at the USJ." The thug says as he starts to cry. " Thank you." The boy says with a creepy smile." Are you going to let me go?" The thug said as he was praying in his mind. The Punisher stopped smiling as he pulled out a pistol and pointed it at him." Do you remember a house you robbed 3 weeks ago." The Punisher said as panic started to tale over the thug." Of course you do, you kill the parents of a set of triplets. They watched in horror as you burned them alive. This is for them." The Punisher said with a sad smile as he shot the thug several times before dropping dead. The punisher slowly stood up and stretched. "Well Tomura Shigaraki, let's see if you can tell me where your master is."

I'm so sorry for the long delay and short chapter. Work is a pain and I know it's a terrible excuse. But I'll try publish more