Chapter 4: Office Work

The Punisher stood outside the massive law firm in Tokyo. It's was early afternoon so the firm was filled with people and guards. The Punisher made a structure vow that he would never hurt or kill any innocent people. Only guards or villains who got in his way and his targets. Today he thought he'd make a silent approach, he wanted to let his targets know that they are never safe.

The hooded boy walked into the large law firm's main lobby and up to reception. The receptionist look at the boy with a weird look and asked " May I help you?" The boy looked at the woman and gave a very forced smile but it was hard to tell for the woman. "Hi my name is Jim Smith, I have a appointment with Miss Aki at 11 o clock." The boy said with a surprisingly happy tone. The receptionist looked at her watch which lead 10:55 AM, she then checked her computer to see if he was telling the truth. "Ahh yes, I see you here, miss Aki is expecting you, you may go up her office is on the top floor. The boy smile and made his way to the elevator. Midorya had already hacked into the CCTV so to the security office, he wasn't even there. He made several stops to different floors planting small devices on the ways which lead to the exterior side of the building. These devices were explosives but they weren't designed to bring down the building. They had to purposes, one, they were used to distract villains and guards and two, they used to let the world know that the Punisher had struck again.

As he made it to the top floor, a man was about to walk into the elevator. He seemed to be a janitor. Midorya looked at his I.D badge which said Jim Smith. 'Well what are the odds of that.' The boy wondered to himself as he made it to the main office. He knocked on the door and heard a "come in!" Midorya opened the door to see a very large office with a central desk where a woman in her early thirties sat. The boy walked in and closed the door behind him while also locking it. "Hello Mio Aki." The boy said with a sinister smile as he watched the colour drain from the woman's face.

The Punisher removed his hood to reveal his scarred face." Don't bother screaming, we both know this room is sound proof and don't go for that panic button. I've already disabled the security systems in the building, it's just you and me." The Punisher said as he zipped down his hoodie to reveal his skull bulletproof vest.

The woman was now frozen in fear"how did you find me?" She struggled to get out." Come on did you really think you could hide from me after I found most of the others." He replied with a sly smile. He then looked to his left to see a scarf on the coat hanger. Flashes of the past appeared to him making him angrier. "That scarf. You wore it that day, as you tortured my little sister and let your men have there way with her!" He said anger slipping into his voice. "To be honest your lucky. Your death will be a lot quicker than theirs. Now let's finish this." He grabbed her head and smashed it into the desk. He grabbed the scarf and wrapped it around her neck and started to strangle her. She fought to get free but to no avail. Soon she stopped struggling and with that she died on the floor. After checking her pulse, he left the office, zipping up his hoodie and putting his hood back on. He pressed the fire alarm to evacuate the building and he slipped out in the chaos.

Watching the mayhem from the other side of the road, he set of the explosives, engulfing the side of the building in flames. Screams rang out everyone saw the symbol on the building and they knew who was responsible for this

 Screams rang out everyone saw the symbol on the building and they knew who was responsible for this

People were shocked, the Punisher had never attacked in broad day light.
After making sure the everyone was OK, he headed home with one less target on his list.

( wow another chapter that's surprising. Well hope you enjoyed it.)