seven - always ends in a fight

Start from the beginning

"3 seconds!"

"Yes, you do."

"Breach! Breach! Breach!" Sam yelled.

A grenade crashed through the window. Bucky kicked it to Dad. and he smothered it with his shield.

Wow, power team already.

"Schieß die Tür auf!" One of them yelled behind the door and hit it very hard, probably with a battering ram.

Bucky shielded himself with the mattress against an attack from the window. He blocked the door with a table as cops swing in on cables.

Damn, dude has skills.

Dad pulled the rug from under a policeman, sending him flying. Bucky slammed another policeman into the wall.

"Buck, stop! You're gonna kill someone." Dad had unbelief in his tone, does he think Bucky will change overnight? And he actually hasn't killed anyone yet.

Bucky slammed Dad down and punched a hole right next to his head in the floor. "I'm not gonna kill anyone."

My heart stopped for a second, okay maybe he's changed.

Bucky grabbed a backpack from under the floorboards and threw it out of the window.

I moved to the wall, avoiding gunfire. Got shot once and it hurt like a bitch.

My arm was very harshly grabbed by one of the police so I pulled my hand back, grabbed his wrist, threw him at the wall and froze him to it.

Bucky held up his metal hand and repelled the bullets, then slammed a cop into the shelves beside me.

I threw a cement block to Bucky and he threw it at one of the cops.

I went out the door, the stair well was swarming with police.

All of a sudden I felt a harsh hit to my back. One of the cops hit me with the battering ram, Bucky took notice and ripped it out of the cops hands and then hit him with it.

Karma mother- an arm grabbed mine, he was falling over the railing and was holding onto me so he wouldn't fall. I grabbed the bottom of the railing while dangling with the cop painfully gripping my arm.

"Help!" I tried to pull myself up but atlas, I only have one arm.

A red glove grabbed mine, hallelujah spangles to the rescue. He then wrapped his arm around my stomach to pull me up and the stupid cop up.

I pushed the cop to the wall and rubbed my arm.

I ran down the stairs and spotted Dad's shield in the wall, I pulled it out and flung it to knock down two men and then Dad caught it.

"Follow him!" He yelled.

I ran down, avoiding knocked out cops lying everywhere.

I spotted Bucky jumping out the window, I ran up and he landed in the next roof over.

"Here goes nothing." I backed up as far as I could.

I ran with all the speed I had and jumped.

I'm afraid of heights, I'm afraid of heights, I'm afraid of heeeeiiiggghhhtttssss!!