152

Seokjin POV

I walk into the house, kicking my shoes off and throwing my jacket aside as I shut the door. Usually, Namjoon would greet me with a kiss and ask how my day was. Today is different.

"Joon? Baby, I'm home!" I call out to my fiancé. I start to become worried, when I don't get a response. I walk down the hall, the sound of the shower filling my ears. I walk up to the bathroom door, and pause before knocking. Is he crying. I gently open the door, my eyes widening a the sight.

"Oh my gosh, darling what's wrong?!" I exclaim, as I rush over to Namjoon. He's sitting at the bottom of the shower, crying.

I step into the shower, and pull him into my arms. The water soaks my clothes, but Namjoon is more important.

"Hey, love talk to me." I say.

"D-Do you really love me?!" He sobs.

"Baby, of course I do!" I exclaim.

"Y-Yore never home, a-and it's so lonely here! I j-just want you to h-hold me, and t-tell me that everything i-is gonna be okay. I w-want you to say that you l-love me, and c-cuddle me more." He hiccups. "W-Why aren't you here for me, w-when I need you?!"

"Oh, honey I'm so sorry." I hold him closer to me. "I didn't know that you were feeling this way. I'll take less hours at work, and spend more time with you. Will that make you feel better, doll?"

"Y-Yes please." He sniffles.

"How long have you been feeling this way?" I ask. He looks away from me.

"About....two months?" He shrugs.

"Two months?! Baby, you need to tell me how you're feeling." I say.

"I'm sorry." He pouts. "Your clothes....they're soaked."

He moves off of my lap, and starts to unbutton my shirt. I remove my trousers, and smile as he slides the shirt off of my body. He throws the shirt out of the shower, and wraps his arms around me.

"I love you." He mumbles.

"I love you too, baby. Do you promise that you'll start telling me about your feelings?" I ask.

"I promise." He smiles slightly.