Halloween

Toni's POV

It was about 7 in the morning, we were all eating breakfast when an idea popped into my head.

"Hey guys, since it's Halloween today, why don't we go trick or treating?"

"Wait really?!" Kiera said.

It was quite a shock to them since it would be their first time trick or treating since we always brought them to Halloween parties instead.

"That's a great idea babe, why don't we get ready and buy you guys costumes?" Cheryl said.

There were a cheers after that and the kids finished up their food and went to get ready.

Cheryl then got up to do the dishes.

"Baby no, let me do that for you" I offered.

"TT it's honestly fine"

"No I'll do it, go help Hailey and Aiden"

"Fine, I love you" she said and gave me a peck.

"Love you too babe"

*At the store*

Cheryl's POV

We decided to take Emily, Lexi and Sam with us along with Juniper and Dagwood so we decided to borrow dad's huge ass van, cause let's face it, all 13 of us wouldn't fit in my car.

"Hey guys we're here" Toni announced.

Then everyone yelled sounds of excitement.

"Listen up people, I want you all in pairs. We've got 5 little kids and 6 big kids. Emily, Lexi, Juniper, Dagwood, Liam and Brendon, each if you take a kid to take care of for the day. Liam and Brendon you've got to share a kid though." I announced , I mean, we can't loose a kid you know?

The pairs were decided. Emily with Heather, Lexi with Sam, Juniper with Kieran, Dagwood with Hailey and the twins with Aiden.

We all walked into this little costume store and we all looked around. I decided on a Poison Ivy costume and Toni went with Harley Quinn.

(AN: just imagine Toni without the wig they put on hair and imagine her with her pink hair in pony tails, it probably would've looked better like that anyways)

Emily went with a Wonder Woman costume, Lexi with a Black widow costume, Dagwood with a Batman costume, Juniper with a Supergirl costume, Brendon was Spiderman and Liam was Iron Man, Kiera was Queen Elsa from frozen, Heather was Anna from frozen, Hailey was a blue Fairy and Aiden was Dead pool.

All in all, we were a mix of superheroes and Princesses.

I paid for all the costumes and we went out to eat at McDonald's.

After a couple minutes, we finished eating and were now currently loading the van.

"Ok kids, count off!" Toni yelled.

1...2...3...4..5..6..7..8..9..10

Wait, there's something wrong! There shouldn't be 10, but 11!

"Guys! Whose missing?!" I searched Frantically.

Oh, shit. Heather.

"Stay here" I said "Emily, watch over them, we've gotta go find Heather"

Toni and I frantically searched the whole mall and still no sign of my baby.

When I was about to break down and call the police, I saw her and I called Toni over.

She was at the fun house, talking to a blonde woman.

We approached them and Heather instantly saw me.

"MOMMY!" she squealed and ran up to me, hugging me tight.

"Hey baby you alright?" Toni asked as she bend to be eye level with her.

"I was scared but then this nice lady over there helped me look for you" she pointed to the blond woman.....

Wait.. that's not just any blonde woman, that's my ex-girlfriend, Heather McKinley.

"Mommy did you know her name's-"

"Heather" I said.

"Hey baby, go with Mama to the car and wait, I just need to talk to the lady over there" I said and hugged her and kissed her head.

Just as Toni and Heather walked away, I walked over to Heather.

"Hey" I said cautiously.

"Ch-Cheryl?" She said.

"It's me, how are you?"

"Wait, was that your little girl?" She asked.

"Ohh, Heather? Yeah, she's mine"

"Wow, it's been so long" she sighed.

"How was the all girls boarding school they shipped you off to?" I chuckled.

"It was like heaven Bombshell, so many hotties, turns out they were there for the same reason as me" she laughed.

"Well yeah, it's nice catching up but I better get home, we've got to prepare for Halloween"

"Ohh uhh cool I guess" she said and we hugged then exchanged numbers.