Part 18: A surprise visit

November 1st 2019
Being injured wasn't all bad I guess, there were some downsides but also some benefits. One of those benefits was that I could relax a bit more and rest.
I still got the usual email from the physios and the manager from time to time but that was fine by me.

Itzy had thanked me and left the house at around six o'clock in the morning to go back to the dorm, I said that it was no problem and they should visit again.
I got ready for a boring day at school and packed my bag with books and folders. I got changed into some business casual clothes to go to school in.

I then went downstairs and made myself some breakfast with one hand while doing my homework with my other

After I ate breakfast, my full attention was on my homework and I finished it in ten minutes. I then went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and applied some body spray.

I arrived at school at a total of forty minutes early, I went on the computers and did some random work, I then played games on my phone for the rest of the time before I went to any of my lessons.
First lesson was a bore, IT was usually boring if you have already completed everything that was needed to be done.
Second lesson was kinda alright, it was English class and we had spent the lesson writing short stories. But it's annoying if you're given something to write about which doesn't suit your style, like if Stephen King switched styles with Dr Seuss.
Third lesson was great, finance, it was basically business mixed with a little bit of math, it wasn't too hard. The only problem was that if I raised my hand to answer a question, the teacher would tell me to put it down because she already knows I know the answer.

I then had two free hours and I didn't have any more lessons, so in that time I decided to just go on Netflix on my phone and watch some Kdramas.
(If you need Kdrama recommendations I have some)
Whilst in the second hour, something happened which surprised me a lot, I didn't notice at first but when people started talking loudly, I looked up and Son and Dele were there followed by a camera crew.
"Hey (Y/n), we've come to surprise you and check up on you." Son said
"Don't you guys have training?" I asked
"The boss cut it to half today, so we thought we'd come here to see you." Dele explained
"Thanks guys, it really means a lot."
"No problem."
"So what's with the camera crew?" I ask
"They're filming us in a day of the life sort of thing to put on the Spurs YouTube channel."
"Oh I see, so where are you off to after this?"
"Dele's place, we're gonna stay there for a bit, wanna join?" Son asked
"I'm in school dummy, but no thanks anyway since I need to practice for my English test on Monday."
"I see, well we were only given ten minutes here so we have to go now, bye (Y/n)!"
"Bye guys."

November 2nd 2019
"Boss, I was wondering if I could join the team on the trip to Goodison Park to face Everton tomorrow, not to play obviously but to watch." I asked over the phone
"Sorry (Y/n) but in your state, the physios have said it isn't a good idea for you to be travelling with the squad and it'll be better if you stay at home."
"Alright, I'll stay behind. Make sure we win though."
"Alright (Y/n), and one more thing. Unfortunately we met with the Atlanta player."
"Unfortunately? Why's that bad?"
"Park said he doesn't want to join Tottenham, the scout couldn't do anything to convince him."
"It might be a dumb idea, but maybe he shouldn't have heard it from a scout that he should join Tottenham, I feel like he'd consider it more if it were from an actual player and their perspective of the team."
"Maybe, if I decide to send you to the states to convince him, would you be willing to go?"
"I wouldn't mind, but the transfer window opens up in January so maybe we should give him more time to think it over."
"Sure, Thanks (Y/n)."
"No problem."

If I wasn't travelling with the squad over the weekend, I would do something else to preoccupy the time, so I decided to play NBA 2K20 on Xbox.
It was also the day of the Rugby World Cup Final, so I chose to watch that instead, England were playing South Africa. To be honest I didn't actually care for Rugby much until I started watching the World Cup, then I got to understand the rules.

"Another try for England!" The guy on the tv says
England were losing 31-30 and it was the last minute of the game, if England made this conversion kick, then they'd win.
"Ford steps up for the conversion, if he gets this, it's all over for South Africa and England will be lifting the World Cup, he goes for it!.....

.....and he's scored it! England have won it 31-32 in added time! Sensational!"

England were now the Rugby World Champions, both the England rugby and cricket teams won World Cups this year so I'll make sure, the next time the England football team goes to the World Cup, we'll be bringing it back with us.
It might not happen anyway, it takes a lot to be called up internationally, apart from winning a Ballon D'or, being called up for your nation team is probably the greatest individual achievement of one's whole career.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter, I'm just really tired but I'm still trying to make time to write. What will happen with the Atlanta player and why did he choose not to go to Tottenham? Find out in kpoper_writer17 's story.
Any questions regarding the Itzy part of things, it is a Ryujin x Reader relationship which I will do, just to clear everything up if you were confused.
Thanks for reading!