Lauriza || Sick Day

Začít od začátku

"Babee, c'mon."

"John, Please... You need rest. And Im distracting you."

"No, you're not, you never could." She rolled over yet again, pained with worry. 

"Rest. Please..." John pondered the idea before giving in. 

"Hm, Alright." He huffed, kissing her forehead. "Only for you, Liz."

"Good." She sighed, reaching for her laptop and opening it up. He nodded, pulling her closer, laying on her shoulder as he started to drift in and out of sleep already. She kissed his forehead, starting on her own work. He smiled softly, falling asleep.

~

Eliza groaned, finally glad to have her day off work. John was still fast asleep, slightly drooling. She turned around, wiping John's chin with his blanket. John rolled over, slowly blinking the sleep out his eyes. Eliza plainly laid on her back staring at the ceiling.

"Good morning, Lizzy." He smiled, his southern accent slipping out. 

"Oh My God. We're in New York, Not South Carolina." She put her pillow over her ears.

 "Hmm, sorry doll." Eliza froze, sinking even further into the bed with each shade of pink. He giggled, not even realising he'd use his accent.

"Jackieeeeee stoooop." Eliza whined.

"Hmmm, maybe I will." He teased, his smile only growing.

"Best you do. Your a meanie. You tease me and your not well!"

 "Aw, I can't help it Dear." He cooed, rolling over on top of her.

She giggled, hiding her face in her pillow. He slowly moved the pillow, booping her nose; causing her to still. 

"You did not just-" She gasped covering her nose. "No More Cuddles And Kisses for you then." She retorted. 

He gasped dramatically, "You wouldn't dare."

"I just did!"

"No!" He cried out with a laugh, Eliza only giggling in response before slipping from underneath him and rolling off the bed.

"Well. You have to catch them." She pursed her lips before warning him. "But be careful to not make yourself even more sick."

He huffed, watching her get up. "That's not fair, I can't run." 

"Ha." She sighed, crossing her arms with a teasing smile. She let her hair loose and smiled as tackled him back to the bed landing on top of him.

He giggled yet again, a small snort as well. "Caught ya." He flipped them both over.

"..." She rolled her eyes playfully, batting her lashes. She lent up and placed a quick small kiss on his lips to tease and annoy him. He scowled playfully, kissing her chin lightly. 

"Oh. Your on. " 

She reached up, grabbing his shoulders and flipping them again. He smirked at her, peppering her neck with kisses. She giggled a little then covered her mouth; dont show him any satisfaction. He smiled as well, stealing a quick kiss. She huffed leaning down and stealing a slightly longer kiss. John grinned, pulling her back down for another kiss. She gladly agreed, kissing him back. She rolled off him, catching her breath.

"Love you, Lizzy."

"I love you too. But we can't risk anything. Your sick."

"I knowwwww, I hate being sick."

"How are you feeling?"

"Better, since I got some sleep." 

"Mhm...You should sleep more..." She sighed, looking at the ceiling.

"I'm aware, but sometimes I just.. forget." He shrugged, having no real excuse.

"Mhm." She pursed her lips.

"I know, I'm sorry Babe."

"Want some toast?"

"Sure, thank you."

She got up wondering out of the room without another word. She put some toast in the toaster, a little dissapointed that they couldn't do much on her day off, But Hey; His health was more important. She didn't want to make him worse. She loved him more than anything.