37 (not update)

Alrighty.  I'm in a tough place friends.  My updates haven't been consistent for a time because of life's hard times and health struggles regardless but now I'm really in a hard place. 

As many of you know I'm sure Wonho left Monsta X.  I'm not here to speak about reasons as to why, for those who don't know I'll post the official letter but whether it was from the bullying and hate or from rumors of money being owed to him it's not for us to speculate his decision but to respect it and support him even if it hurts.

And he's my ultimate bias guys, it hurts.  But putting horrible things aside, and the past 48 hours have been the hardest in my life probably physically to handle I have to move forward and ask.

Do you want me to continue this story?

Wonho, is still a member in my heart, and still a member of my heart but the question is, would continuing this story hurt, offend, upset, or anger any of you out there?

I know if there are any of you who don't want this story continued you can simply not read it, and I can continue it for those who do, honestly i dont know when I can update it myself just because of my personal heartache at the situation but I want to maturely hear your thoughts and opinions on it before I decide anything that would effect not just me but you as well.

Thank you guys for your support and patience 💕

Here is the letter for those who need it, if you have seen it before don't bother reading it again it'll just hurt and that's not worth it loves.  Time will heal, life happens for reasons, and hope can bring solutions.  Fighting.

  Fighting