* * *

* * *

We had finished packing last night and our dreams made us even more tired than normal. Everyone had dark circles under their eyes and because I am so smart, when I woke up I was on the floor. I had fallen off my bed in my sleep. Damn I am so intelligent.

" Percy what happened to your face?" Will questioned as we trekked up the hill.

" Don't ask," I mumbled.

" H-he fell off our bed in the middle of the night. I woke up, but he somehow didn't." Wise Girl commented laughing her butt off. That sent everyone into a laughing fit. Even Chiron, who had come to see us off, was chuckling. I glared at Annabeth. The traitor.

     After they finished their laughing fit, we summoned Lady Hecate. She was going to transfer us to back in time as well as shrink our 18 year old selves.

" Hello Lady Hecate," We bowed as Thalia spoke. "What will be happening first, the shrinking or the transportation?" She questioned.

" Hello Demigods, we will be shrinking one of you first. Who's Up?" No one raised their hands. So I stepped up. Wow, I am so brave.

"Ok Perseus," She started.

"Percy," I mumbled.

She ignored me, " It will be painful and you grew a lot over the years. When you were 11, you were 5 foot 2. Now you are 6 foot 4'. Yikes, okay get ready."

I once again relaxed and closed my eyes. I felt a warm light come upon me while Hecate chanted some unidentifiable words. Suddenly I felt excruciating pain come upon me. I let no sound comes out of me, but I fell to the ground writhing in pain. I heard Annabeth shout my name, but she wasn't allowed to interfere. Soon I felt the pain come to a pause and I slowly stood up. I opened my eyes and looked around. Hecate summoned a full body mirror for me to look at. I looked the same except for my size and some small features of my face. The scars were all the same, but the grey streak I had in my hair was more prominent and not easily hidden. My hair was still as messy as ever but it was slightly darker and my face had less chiseled, mature features. I did look different from what my original 11 year old self looked like since I had already grown into most parts of my body. Annabeth ran up to me and hugged me. It looked very weird since I was considerably smaller than her, but it worked. After hugging me she walked up to the mist goddess. The same thing happened to her. Nico had to hold me back from helping her. Jerk.

When she stood up she looked like she normally did except for the height and the features of course. She too had the prominent grey streak in her hair as well. The scar from the stab wound that Ethan had made in the Titan War had gone from fades to angry red and irritated. I pointed it out to her and she gasped. I walked up to her and gently stroked it. It didn't look like it hurt her physically, but mentally.... She looked like she was remembering Luke and everyone we lost. I embraced her in a tight hug and we walked back to our spots next to Thalia. She had a pained look on her face as she arose from the place on my chest. She wiped her silent tears and looked towards Hecate. She had a sympathetic look on her face, everyone else did too but we had to move on so I gestured for someone else to step up. Will decided to go next. After the whole cycle he walked up to the mirror to look at himself. He literally looked the same. Just a smaller version of himself.

Nico went after him. He looked at himself in the mirror after getting off the ground. His hair was darker and his face was more childish, but his eyes were as dull as ever. They looked lifeless. Just like he did after Bianca died. To this day he still isn't as happy as he used to be, but he is better. Thalia at last walked up to the mirror after the transformation and boy did she look different. All her previously acquired muscles disappeared. Most of ours just shrank as needed. Hers completely fell off the grid. Her face was gaut and her hair was longer. She had a scar on her face from who knows what. A hard look rose onto her face. She walked back to her spot without a word to us. Hecate looked exhausted but regained her composure and stared at our knew looks. She soon smiled at us and spoke, " Okay my dears, I have small sack of wizard and greek money for each of you. It is refillable so whenever you need more money all you have to say is "γέμισμα" in either english or greek.   (γέμισμα means 'fill' in greek) There is a special vault in Gringotts for you guys. The money comes from there just so you know. The vault number is 1. Each of you will get a key to it. It cannot be lost since it will be attached to your camp necklaces. Oh and also I must turn you prefered weapons into beads. Percy you can keep yours in pen form. Now this will only take a second."

She changed our weapons into beads and gave us the key to apply to our necklaces. The key was also in the form of a bead. The pouch we were given had our godly parent's sign on it so we know who's is who's. Apparently, we can receive gifts from our parents using it. That's kinda cool right?

"Okay, last thing before I send you off. All the information given to you is above most in the wizarding world. You know all the slang and stuff. Try not to flaunt your infinite wisdom please. And just as a reminder, you have to get your wands, books, and robes before who board the train. It leaves at 11 and you will be arriving in Diagon Alley at 7. You have 4 hours to eat and gather you stuff."

" Thank you Lady Hecate," I said while bowing. We all gave our friends hugs and stepped through the portal she had made for us. Guess our 10 year long quest starts now....

A/N- Yay, I finally updated. And it is a long one. Okay I am not going to say much. Just know that something in the story are going to be different from the actual plot line of the real book, but that's just how things are going to work in my story. Things that happened in the book might not even be mentioned in this story. So just be prepared. Peace-Out Demigods.........

Edit: Also, I forgot to add that Hecate shrunk their clothes to the correct sizes before they left through the portal.