Chapter 26- UNENDING LOVE

Donny's POV

I was holding her hands while we were entering Mr. M's office. I can feel that Sharlene was really nervous. Her hands were so cold and sweating.

I on the other hand was also nervous but I didn't wanna show her that. Once and for all I wanna be brave. I want to stand firm and take courage that whatever that consequences maybe, I would be willing to take it.

I looked at her once more and I could see fear but with determination .

Don't worry love! I'd risk anything for you!

We saw Mr. M standing so tall with his arms wrapped around his chest and a very serious look.

"Have a seat you two" he gestured us to seat. We seated right across each other, throwing glances.

"So...you have secrets that I wasn't aware of, hmm?"

"Mr. M we didn't..."

Shar said trying to explain but Mr. M raised his hands indicating that he doesn't want to hear any explanation

"Sharlene.. Of all people.. I thought I have known you enough to be thinking that you wouldn't do this"

"Mr. M.." I interupted but I was cut off as well

"Donny I am not asking for your explanation yet.."

He got off his chair and took off his glasses.

He then walked to his drawer and took a brown envelope .

I was sweating all over my body.
I dont know what's inside. Maybe our contracts. Is he going to terminate our contracts?

"Do you know what this is you two?"

"No" we both answered while our face was down at our feet. We couldn't face him.

" this is a contract.." He pulled the paper out of the brown envelope " I have plans foe you both, great plans actually, INDIVIDUALLY but you ruined everything when you showed people that night that you somewhat has a thing for each other.. Don't you dare deny it now, I heard it loud and clear you called her love donny"

"Yes sir"

"Good! You are admitting it, finally, you admitted it infront of me. How about you sharlene?"

"Yes Mr. M.. I didn't mean to keep it a secret.. I know this isn't your plan for us.. Sorry"

"Yes this isn't my plan.. But shit happens.. So since you both ruined my plan.. Here.. Take this contract.. Sign it.."

"Are you terminating our contract?" Shar asked and fear was evident on her face.

I felt really guilty about it. It's all my fault.

Mr.M handed out the papers to us.

Shar was almost crying, but then I saw her facial expression changed.

I looked ag the contract that mr. M wanted us to sign.

Its the Gab and Max story for MMK.

Then all of a sudden we heard mr m's laugh. He was laughing really hard.

It was really a nice prank. I thought we were gonna lose our job.

"I see potential in you both.. Jc was right.. There is something between you two that makes people like you.. You deserve it both..  Congratulations"

We were so happy that finally, we will be able to work together now. Not just a co-worker, but as a partner.

I promise to not let Mr. M down.

"Thank you tay!" Sharlene couldn't help it. She went up to mr m and gave her a hug.

MMK here we come!