Chapter 1: Attending A New School (🍋)

(First lemon on the first chapter!)

(Y/n's P.O.V)

This is it! My first day of my new school! I can't wait!

I thought to myself as I was standing at the school entrance. I may be shy, but I'm also confident.

I took a deep breath and walk towards it. Then I heard squeals and shouting from the girls and the groans and scowls from the boys. I hope I didn't do anything bad.

"OMG!! WHAT A CUTIE!!" I blushed at that.

"He's so adorable with his purple hair!" I blushed harder.

"I wonder if he's good in bed~❤️?" My face is now beet red because of that sentence from a beautiful long brunette girl.

"HE'S BLUSHING! THAT'S SO CUTE! NOW I WANT HIM EVEN MORE!"

"I want to kiss him!"

"I want to press his adorable face between my breasts and pet his hair!"

"I want his babies!"

My body is now red like a tomato.

"Great. A pretty boy."

"WHY DOES HE ALREADY HAVE CHICKS ALREADY?! WHY DON'T THEY NOTICE ME?!" The boy with glasses cried.

"You do realized that the girls hate you because you're a pervert right, Motohama?" The dirty blond-haired boy said him back. "What's more creepy is that you can calculate the measurements of a woman with a glance. Disgusting."

I agree with him. That is really disturbing.

I AGREE!

Shut up Stephen!

OKAY!

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n running away from the horny girls who are all Yanderes.)

(Sona's P.O.V)

As I was looking through the paperwork, I heard a knock behind the door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened and saw nothing. I was confused until a purple hair peeks out and then reveal a boy. I'm blushing like crazy looking at him. He's so cute! So adorable! So...innocent~❤️. I can't wait to see him naked~❤️.

"U-Uhm. Excuse me?" Oh my Satan! His voice! So smooth~❤️!

"Yes? Are you the foreign exchange student?" I said keeping my composure.

"Y-Yes." Oh he's shy! That's even better!

"The document says that you graduated middle school at the age of 14, correct?"

He nodded. He's smart too! We have so much in common! It's like destiny!

"Here's the curriculum for 2-B. Have a nice day, cutie." I winked at him make him blush. Oh stop it, you~❤️. That makes me want you even more~❤️.

"You too, b-beautiful." After he said that, I froze while blushing. He called me beautiful! Me! Beautiful! "WELLIGOTTAGO, SEEYOULATER!" He said like thunder and rushes out the room leaving a trail of smoke.

I'm sitting there, staring at the door then slowing stared seductively at my future husband's profile picture with hearts on my eyes.

"You're mine, Y/n~~❤️. I bet our children will be wonderful." And I will make that happen soon, Mr. Y/n Anders. Or should I say, Mr. Y/n Sitri~❤️? Or Sona Anders? Ohh~ what will our children look like?!

My thought was interrupted by my Queen.

"Uhm, miss Sitri? Are you okay?"

"Oh! Nothing, Tsubaki. Just looking at the new student's profile."