Chapter 5: Forgive Me, Lord, For I Have Sinned (🍋)

It was a pleasant morning for our oblivious half Incubus protagonist as he didn't know how Viser acted like this towards him. Right now, they're on their Kuoh uniform while the Stray Devil is holding his left arm.

"W-Was this necessary?" Y/n said pointing at his neck. It was full of hickies with black-colored lipsticks.

"Yes~. You made me the happiest woman~. And I would do anything to keep you. Forever~." She said definitely not being Yandere at all. Honest.

Y/n scratched his neck in embarrassment.

(Meanwhile)

"RAHHHHH!!! WHERE IS MY DARLING?!?"

Nevermind. Back to the protagonist.

In the O.R.C, all the women are staring at Y/n and Viser for various reasons. First, they're hugging so that's a major red flag. Second, Viser has a glow on her face. Again, major red flag. And third, Y/n has lipstick marks. Now that's a fire alarm.

"So, Viser..." Rias broke the silence. "Care to explain why you decided to come here with us?"

"Well, since this cutie here have conceived me and dominated me in bed, I decided to be by his side~."

"LIKE HELL YOU ARE, SKANK!"

"Sucks to suck, angel bitch."

Both ex-villainesses are glaring at each other while Y/n is in the between the mayhem.

"Ahem. May I have your attention?" Rias said really annoyed. "There seems to be some sort of a strange aura around this district right here." She pointed at the location on the map. "And I want Y/n and Kaede to check it out."

"Sure thing, Prez."

"O-Okay."

(The Fukuda District)

"Ok. So Rias said that there's some strange energy emit through this building here. Y/n, stay close to me, okay?"

"Sure thing, Kaede." The both entered the building unknowing that someone is watching them.

(Unknown building)

"It sure reeks in here."

"You're telling me. It feels...holy. Shit!" Suddenly, daggers are firing on both sides. Luckily, Kaede dodged them all. Y/n is just standing there, terrified.

"Well well well~. What do we have here~?" A mysterious figure said in the shadow.

"Show yourself." Kaede sheathing her sword.

"Oh I will~." A figure emerging out of the shadow.

" A figure emerging out of the shadow

"A nun..."

"Correct. I'm Asia Argento. The assassin nun. What brings you here, you heathen devil?" The nun said twirling her dagger.

"I heard that someone is doing some 'illegal activities' in this building."

"Damnit. I should've known to cut those stupid frat boys' throats when I have the chance. Well now that you know my secret, what are you gonna do?"

"This." The knight swung her sword at Asia, but the nun dodged it in time. She throws her daggers at Kaede, but all was futile. Then it's a game of cat and mouse now.

"Hold still."

"How about no?" Asia stick her tongue at her, causing the knight to get annoyed.

After 10 minutes of non-stop chasing, Asia thinks it's time to use this. A small container that is coated with some pink liquid. We all know where this is going, so let's summarize it.

Asia tried to dip it, but got tackled. Bottle fly up in the air, results is two horny blondes. And it just happens that-you get the point.

Hey!! Who told you to summarize?!

H-He did.

The narrator pointing at the dragon.

GLADAMUS!

"Oh shit."

Uhmm... can we resume the story? Anyways,...

(🍋Lemon🍋 ahead)

Now we are seeing a confused and naked Y/n is getting a double boobjob by the blondes.

"Damn, cutie~❤️. You sure are excited~❤️."

"He sure is~❤️."

Asia then starts teasing the tip of it and Kaede is now sucking his lips. Y/n lets out a small moan.

Asia then engulfing the boy's cock. She bobs her head up and down while Kaede is putting her modest-sized boobs on his mouth.

"Here~. Suck on them~." Y/n do so in a heat of passion.

After he cums inside of Asia's mouth, the nun wants it inside her pussy.

"Now now cutie~❤️. This sister wants it inside her~❤️. Get ready because I'll rock your world~."

"...mercy?"

"Oh sweetie~. This nun is everything but mercy~. Especially during this~." She slams down without hesitation, causing both to moan.

"H-Holy shit~! Your dick feels incredible~❤️!"

"A-Ah! Asia!"

"Yes~! Yes~! Say my name~!"

Kaede pouted that she was left out. That is until she had an idea. She was up behind Asia and starts groping her breasts.

"Ahhhh ~!! What the?!"

"Heh. This is payback for making me run."

"Grr! You're lucky tha-Ahh~! That I'm a bisexual and that you're hot, or else I'm gonna kill you!"

After 30 minutes of fucking and groping, Y/n releases his sperm inside of Asia, causing her belly to inflate to look like she's 5 months pregnant.

" Oh wow~❤️. That was so fucking hot~❤️."

"I-I'm glad that I can help."

"Sure. But that knight wants a turn." She turns to a horny and sex-craved Kaede.

"...crapbaskets." He then got tackled by Kaede and resume the love-making.

(10 hours later)

"Why and how?" Rias is now looking at the blondes with a glow on their faces. One of them is a smug, while the other is from embarrassment. Y/n now is being held by a murderous Raynare and Viser.

"It's a long story. Let's just say that she is now on the team."

"Well, can't say I'm surprised. I do know a thing or two about the small spaces. I'll join if you let me fuck this cutie~."

"THE HELL YOU AIN'T!!!"

"TRY ME, CROW BITCH!!"

"Great. We have more chaos in this club." Rias pinched her nose. All she wanted is to have sex with Y/n, but now it's a hindrance.

Meanwhile Isami is blushing hard while trying to stand. Apparently, Raynare heard about the Kendo club incident, and punished the brunette by shoving the vibrators on her ass and pussy. And she's using her when she's mad. And she doesn't get a break.

'One day... Just one day to keep Y/n safe then I can finally fuck him.'

Will she do it? Or will she be in a loop for a long time? Find out next chapter!