𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Comincia dall'inizio

"Hey, hey look at me. Breathe." I deeply inhale before exhaling, I keep doing so until Lizzie started to calm down. I continue to say comforting words to her as her cries turn into hiccups. "I love you so much. It's over, you're okay." Someone stepping on a broken plate catches my attention.

Alaric looks at me with worry and I nod my head, telling him that she's now calm. "Take her to my room." I mouth to him and he walks towards us, rubbing Lizzie's back and she automatically hugs him as well, he takes that as a sign to start walking out the room, being careful of the shards of glass laying around.

Once they leave, I notice that not only is Nik standing there but the rest of the Mikaelson clan as well as my tearful daughter. Sighing, I look around at the mess before walking to my youngest.

Wrapping my arm around her shoulder, I peck her forehead. She wraps her arms around my waist and leans in so that she has a chance to wipe any tears that may accidentally spill out.

Lizzie and Josie are close, they love each other with all their heart and they would do anything so when Lizzie has any episodes, it doesn't just affect her but it also affects Josie. "I'll call up the maintenance crew. Get this all cleaned up." I mumble in her hair.

When I looked at the originals clan, I was expecting sympathetic or pity looks, however they gave me understanding and proud looks making me confused until I realise who I was actually talking too.

"Miss Forbes, I'm so sorry ~ I didn't mean for this to happen." Rafael came jogging in alongside Landon. The look of distraught and guilt was shown on his face as he looked around in horror. "Landon just told me what happened." He added, glancing at the curly haired boy, he lifted his phone and flickered his eyes at the brunette who was leaning in my arms making me understandably nod.

"It's fine, you didn't know. Lizzie is ... a little sensitive." I give him a small smile. "But what happened between you two?" I ask, a little confused. He nervously looked around at all the people standing around us.

"How about we move this to our office?" He nodded and headed up but not before I gave a look to Landon about Josie. "Landon, how about you take our guests to see practise outside, introduce them to Miss Malraux." He smiles and nodded. 

˟˟˟˟

Raf and I were now comfortably sitting on the couches in my office, we were talking about random things, he seemed to be really nervous by the way he was fidgeting so I placed my hands over his and told him to take a deep breath.

"It was my fault, Lizzie was trying to be nice, she took me to see the practise outside and started talking to me but then she started rambling about Cassie and how happy she was that I was single and how I was hot and angry and ..." he paused for a moment as realisation hit him. "Damaged." He stopped speaking as he started as his hands that were clasped but before I could say anything he continued to speak but in a much darker tone.

"I was driving the car with my girlfriend, Cassie. We were on our way back from a school competition. But there was a storm ~ a really bad storm. And I took the turn too quick and couldn't control the car and then the car just ~ it just slid and all I remember was waking up in the hospital and finding out that my girlfriend died."

His faces scrunches as memories seem to hit him one after another and he shot up as if he had enough of this but his body shaking as he looked like he was reliving the worst moment in his life.

His distraught face cause me to stand up beside him and put my hands on his cheeks, making him focus on me. "Hey Raf, it's okay, snap out of it. You're not there anymore." He rapidly blinks and wraps his arms around my shoulders and broke down in tears, he kept apologising and stuttering. 

"Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry you went through that alone."

˟˟˟˟

I sent the young werewolf with Landon once he had calmed down and went off to find my own two daughters ~ Josie who I found talking to Hope, Rebekah and Niklaus in the kitchen. Sighing, I grab a cup as I feel a presence behind me.

"Coffee?" I ask when I press the button on the machine. "Please." She says. It was a peaceful silence as we watched the two younger girls laughter float around the room and the blond haired original glance between them and us.

"How have you been, Charlotte?" She asked with curiosity lingering. I shrug. "Good ~ busy but good." I look down at the coffee. "I'm sorry, this feels odd, I don't know how to act, seeing how we left it off." She says awkwardly before laughing, I give her a confused look.

"I thought you hated me. You never replied to my or Elijah's texts or calls, I thought you were done with the Mikaelsons." She looked down to avoid eye contact. Place my hand on her shoulder, I turn her so that she's looking at me. "Rebekah, I could never hate you, especially for a reason like that. When was this?" I ask, I couldn't remember any phone calls or texts from her.

"Summer, 2011. It was when we planned to go travelling." Realisation hits me and a bitter smile appears on my face when I remember. It was the summer Silas had trapped Stefan into the safe and thrown him in Steven Quarry where he let drowning and where he kidnapped and tortured me for three months.

"Oh, well those months are still kind of hazy for me so." She gave me a confused look making me sigh.

"Rebekah, why are you acting weird with me. Nothing happened. We just lost contact, big deal. Sorry to burst your bubble but it happens all the time." I shrug off, changing the subject.

I knew she felt weird because she thought she choose her brother's side over mine but I made her go New Orleans, I told her that even though what her brother had done was pretty shitty to me, she shouldn't just abandon "always and forever"

"Can we just laugh this off and become friends again?" She asked shyly ~ she reminded me of her when she was first undaggered, she felt out of place and didn't know how to do the whole high school experience so she uncharacteristically asked me for help.

"Rebekah, I never stopped thinking we were friends." She smiles at me and pulls me into a hug. "I've missed you Char."

"I missed you too Beks."

˟˟˟˟

I feel like I'm going to keep Nik and Charlotte together but not close enough to talk. I've got something in mind and I hope you like it when it outtt 😈

Also I HAD to quickly fix the RebekahxCharlotte brotp.

BEFORE I FORGET LIKE I HAVE FOR THE PAST FIFTEEN CHAPTERS: for the sake of this book Klamille or KlausxGenevieve did NOT happen Aurora on the other hand, sure whatever.