Chapter 3

Phoenix grinned happily walking towards the handsome emperor whom he had a child with. He shivered at the thought, still forgetting at times that he possessed a woman's body, a mature one at that.

Lucius on the other hand narrowed his eyes down at his empress, not for once second did he find this situation funny at all. Even his personal guards held in their laughter who only stopped when Lucius growled.

Everyone was beneath him and now his empress thought she could make jokes since she bore him a child. He went to grab his wife by the waist in one hand. He had forgotten what it felt to feel such a soft body in his arms and was momentarily stunned.

"Shall we have other run to change your mind of my score?", Lucius gave a small smile at seeing Phoenix blush heavily in his embrace.

Phoenix was screaming in head, he might have been an adult before he passed but he was a man! And with the words Lucius had just spoken it didn't take much to understand what they meant.

His cherry was about to be popped! Phoenix never cared about genders when it came to love in his past life but he wasn't prepared, he barely knew this man.

"S-stop it. I was just joking okay. You're a million out of ten!", he tried to scream breaking out of Lucius's strong arms.

Only that his reaction caused Lucius want to ravage Phoenix even more. For some reason, Phoenix was the only woman whom he would ever have a reaction to, every other woman in the palace was just decoration to him.

"I like hearing you squirm in my arms, just wait a little longer and I'll have you screaming even louder."

'What the fuck kind of cheesy words is that!' Phoenix blushed red thinking of this fools words.

Even the people whom Lucius had long forgotten around the two of them blushed red. To some woman they would have more thrown happily thrown their arms around Lucius to be taken away but that this empress.

Phoenix continued to try and escape, putting his small hands on Lucius's chest, moaning as he was slowly losing his strength. Lucius let out a wicked laugh as he easily lifted Phoenix in his arms to make his empress take back her words spoken earlier.

Phoenix leaked out tears knowing what was about to happen and as a final attempt looked over at his son sleeping in his crib.

"Our little bun is waking up! I have to tend to him!".

Thankfully Lucius set him down and actually let out a growl of annoyance watching his wife run to their son who was letting out small cries.

"Everyone leave us."

Not a second later, every person bowed deeply before removing their existence from the royal family. Phoenix carefully lifted up his son and planted small kisses all other his face.

'I'm sorry for hating you before. You saved my life and from having my cherry popped', Phoenix thought in his mind as tears of relief came down his face kissing his baby over and over again.

His little bun stopped crying and instead grabbed a lock of Phoenix's golden hair, rubbing it against his face. His hiccups quickly turned into a soft snores as he settled down, cradled securely in Phoenix's arms.

For the first time since he gave birth, an overwhelming feeling overcame Phoenix as he gave his little bun a light kiss, completely oblivious to the glares Lucius was giving his own son for ruining his alone time with his wife.

Lucius walked forward and snaked an arm easily around Phoenix's slender waist, whispering with a low tone.

"You are mine tonight, be prepared."

His grip tightened for a second then Lucius lift with his guards in tow. Phoenix once again cried for the fifth time today formulating a plan to delay the inevitable.

Trica somehow found the strength in her legs to raise again as she congratulated Phonenix.

"Congratulations your highness, it seems our crown prince will have a sibling in another 9 months."

"What nonsense are you saying?!?!? What sibling! That man will have to cut me some slack, I just gave birth to our son", Phoenix spoke with sorrow not wanting to experience the pain of giving birth ever again.

Trica on the other hand felt no sympathy for her and continued with an expressionless tone", with all respect you did provoke him and I heard that you are the only one he has ever laid with."

Phoenix looked at Trica with surprise. Really? A man that handsome has only been with one woman when there are so many beauties surrounding this palace! Phoenix has to re evaluate the emperor who he thought was an unloyal bastard who slept with any beautiful woman he saw.

Thankfully it was still day time as Phoenix strolled through the palace, wanting to know what his new home would look like. But the questions Phoenix had were endless, did the previous life have a family, was she a cold hearted bitch or was there a tragic backstory to her which he would eventually find out later.

At those thoughts Phoenix wanted to hit himself for not maintaining his supposed cold personality. But somehow being around the emperor, being an exact replica of Lucius would be too boring so he reverted back to his own personality to spice his life up a bit.

But the results were too strong, provoking Lucius into doing some not so funny activities later in the night.

"PHE! My goodness I missed you so much."

Phoenix turned in time to catch a girl who had the same features as him but was slightly smaller. She looked to be in her mid teens and looked up at Phoenix with clear affection.

"Hey hey. Why are you looking at me like a stranger? It's me, Yuri! Your overly adorable sister whom you love, well used to love the most in the world."

The girl jumped up and down with excitement that Phoenix was unable to grasp what was happening, instead two more females who were both older then him strolled towards him, sharing similar facial features.

"Phe, close your mouth or else bugs may fly in. Greetings Trica, now where is our baby boy. There he is."

A woman of his height spoke elegantly like an older sister scolding her younger siblings yet her demeanour crumbled seeing Tarion, squealing with joy standing next to Yuri as they both poked his squishy cheeks.

Lastly the elder woman wrapped Phoenix in a soft embrace running her hands down his hair.

"Oh my baby now has her own baby. Make sure you eat properly dear and rest well. Luckily your husband let all of us in the palace! Now as much as I want to talk with you. Show me my handsome grandson and your dad will come soon, he's just a bit caught up in work."

Phoenix looked lost and for some reason his heart began to ache seeing these three ladies walked right to his son, all looking over him with affection and so much love it was blinding.

He then grasped his head as sudden memories poured into his mind. These were his two sisters and his mother from this world. The original Phoenix grew up in a loving home with her older brother whom was working under Lucius and a father who was one of the most respected generals in the nation. After reliving all those memories he gasped as the sharp pain disappeared.

Trica noticed his discomfort but awaited his orders instead looking down to the ground. Phoenix in the other hand could not appreciate the scene in front of him because he knew that Tarion never spoke of his mothers family.

Not because they did not love him, not that the wittiest of the story had forgotten to write more of Phoenix's story. But because they were all assassinated in the otome game, making the original Phoenix turn into a psycho having lost her loved ones.

Although Phoenix could not feel a deep connection with this family as much as his own on earth. For the memories he had gained form then and the love he had already received he was determined to change their fates and be involved in Tarions life.