Chapter 1 - New Family

I was currently sitting in my bed, thankfully separated from that tyrant Lucius, glancing down in the little red steam bun in front of me. I poked his little cheek and he squirmed in discomfort.

"You will learn to respect women while I'm here, understand".

He said nothing and stared back at me. I squinted my eyes and lightly poked his left cheek once more seeing his face squirm. I laughed out loud calming him back down before he screamed, he didn't look that much of a cold hearted prince, rather much more like a spoiled child.

I remembered he treated the heroine like nothing and was exactly the same as his father disrespecting any woman near him, degrading them which was beyond me how any woman would have found that behaviour attractive. Even when he fell in love with the heroine he was still a creep. My mother made sure to teach Rain and I how to properly everyone with respect no matter their circumstances, although all those lesson went out the window when Rain and I fought.

Although I am currently an empress, kindness could be seen as a weakness and right now being looked down upon as a weak woman would not work in my favour. Agh, me, a woman.

Tears again fell from my eyes as I wanted to scream at the misfortune that had befallen me. Reincarnating as the emperor would even be better, being as he was actually a MAN!!!! Screw whoever put me in this spot again.

I still refused to look at my own body when I had to shower or use the bathroom. I mean this is an actual woman's body and I feel extremely uncomfortable using it.

"Even being you would have been better, why must I be your mother. I am not fit for this role."

Perhaps my words connected somehow and Tarion began to cry loudly. I lightly patted his back, walked in circles trying to get him to calm down and nothing worked. I glanced down at the little train wreck and he was faced towards my breast! Surely he doesn't want to feed right! S***, even I know that babies need to feed regularly but I'm a man! I don't know anything about feeding.

No! No, don't do it. There is no way I'm going to breastfeed this little baby, no way in hell. I glanced at a cold beauty next to me named Trica and ordered firmly, trying to maintain my image.

"Trica, my son needs to be feed, go and get a wet nurse. I shall retire to the courtyard for the time being."

I spoke in a surprisingly cold tone and was secretly happy my act was working. Seems like watching all those k dramas actually paid off seeing how the empresses always acted so evil and cold.

Trica trembled despite not changing her expressions and carefully took Tarion away from me. I waited until she closed the door so I could jump in joy.

Freedom! At last, now what to do, perhaps I could glance at the multiple beauties within the palace. I then began to wander around the palace greeting each guard and maid I passed with a slight nod to at the very least acknowledge them.

Then I heard loud grunts coming from another courtyard and laughed mischievously. I wonder which fools would do such a thing in broad daylight. I excitedly walked towards the sounds to see what sort of entertainment was awaiting me and hopefully destroy the amount of boredom I've experienced so far being in another world.

What greeted me was instead a tall, deep blue coloured haired man doing a series of strikes in the air. Oh, how boring. He quickly glanced my way, seeing who I was he glared at me intensely. It seems like this man had bad history with the previous Phoenix who owned this body. Well s***.

I let out a sigh of disappointment and stood awkwardly still. This isn't the entertainment I wanted and I knew Tarion would nearly be done and my relaxation time would then be nonexistent.

Might as well give this man some advice seeing his poor form and stances. I walked near the hostile man without a care as I knew there were multiple guards within the area to protect me, not that I needed it.

" Your form is weak, swinging in the same position for long periods of time will do nothing but tire your muscles out without proper warm ups."

I then walked towards him and easily grabbed his sword and performed a strike. I merely wanted to show him what I proper strike was like but I didn't get that simple result.

As I slashed down somehow I felt power flow through me and created a large crack to form within the courtyard. I dropped the sword immediately and glanced at what I did.

I looked back at the man who stood beside me and it looked like his eyes were about to pop out of his sockets. Man that looked really weird haha. I slapped him on the back and pointed towards the mess I created trying to play it off cool whereas I was freaking out a lot on the inside.

"See that! That is what you can achieve if you do proper warm ups and execute the correct moves." I slapped him on the back once more before going back to Tarion.

"But you didn't do any warm ups at all and what kind of empress conducts herself like that", the mysterious man said looking at the destruction Phoenix had caused.

............

In the distance an extremely handsome man who happened to be the emperor saw exactly what his wife did and smirked, causing all who were near him to tremble in fear.

"As expected of the mother of my son, a strong woman indeed."

Phoenix would have puked out blood if he had heard what the devious man just said.