Labyrinth of Love

I have a girlfriend, she is so perfect or at least in my eyes. We are seen as a perfect couple by everyone but I was slowly shattering on the inside, while she stayed whole by my side. She still loved her first boyfriend while I only love her, it hurts to see her cry behind my back but it breaks me to see her fake a smile in front of me.

I was a temporary replacement...

I have a boyfriend, he has many imperfections but for me he is enough. We looked like a perfect goal for every couple but I was slowly remembering my first love, I cried every time he slept because I don't want him to see me like this so I fake a smile whenever he turns around.

I was slowly drifting away...

There are times where she hides her messages from me so that I won't see her and her ex's text, it hurts to know that she's lying to me every time I ask who it is, I was not enough. I couldn't make her happy, I'm just someone who is by her side and yet I'm so far away.

I was always hurting...

There are times where he would find me and asked about my messages to my ex, I lie because I don't want him to know and hurt him, I couldn't face the truth. I couldn't be more confident, I have someone by my side and yet I try to avoid.

I was always lying...

We both talked and in the end... We both got hurt. He who loved her and she who loved another, two person so close but are worlds apart. One who sacrifices and one who betrays. Nothing will work out if one is honest but the other hides.

They were two stars, the one who ignites the flame and the one who slowly dies from it. Destined to meet but not destined to be together...

The string is broken, the flame died, two people met and shattered apart.