Louisa immediately opened their parents' door with the spare key and all of them are in awe.

"Oh my God!"They all yelled and the couple froze in their place.

"That's why it is taking you so long!"Grace exclaimed.

"Mom, just lift your panties and pull down your dress and let's go."Mamie said calmly.

"And dad, lift your undies and your pants and buckle your belt. TIGHT."Sean said and the two are embarassed. They just caught their parents having sex.

They gave their parents a little time to fix themselves and they waited for them in the car. After a few moments, the two arrived and no one said a word.

"Are you ready for your party li'l bunny?"Meryl asked in glee.

"Yes, but what took you so long mommy?"Nicky asked.

"We were just doing something bunny."Meryl answered, still embarassed.

"Why didn't you just do it earlier?Now we are late for my party."Nicky whined.

"Nicky, calm down please?The important thing is, we are on the way there now."Mamie said and Nicky just kept mum for this is her birthday and she didn't want to ruin it.

The family arrived at the place and everyone is excited. The place is very child-friendly with bubbles floating everywhere, dessert table, face-painting booth and piñatas. Nicky and Marley ran to the kids and the adults headed to their table. The party started and there are lots of games for the children. Everyone is laughing and clapping and Nicky, the birthday girl, loves everything about her party.

"Mames."Henry suddenly called Mamie who is grabbing her drink.

"What?"Mamie asked as she look at Henry.

"Oh my God, what is dad doing here with his girlfriend?"A voice suddenly intervened before Henry can answer Mamie and it is Grace.

"Hey kids."Don greeted the three.

"Hey dad."The three greeted awkwardly and they kissed their father's cheek.

"So what are you doing here dad?"Grace asked trying not to add sarcasm in her statement.

"I was in town and I remember that it's your sister's birthday so I decided to drop by."He answered and Grace and Mamie giggled nervously.

"Oh, here comes pops."Henry whispered to the two.

"Don!"Pierce greeted him with glee and they did a bro hug.

"I'm glad you could come."Pierce uttered and Don nodded.

"Yes, of course. It's you and Meryl's daughter. Why wouldn't I come?Right?"Don asked and they just laughed.

"But you didn't have the time to come to birthday."A voice suddenly uttered and that made them turn around to see who it is.

"Louisa, my baby."Don uttered and Louisa rolled her eyeballs.

"What are you doing here dad?And with your girlfriend?"Louisa asked, annoyed, and her older siblings just kept mum for they know that Louisa is really not in the mood and they know Louisa is the most feisty amongst them.