Chapter five - 'I'm sorry'

Yellow you all. Sorry for not updating for so long, school happened. But I'm on break so I will try and write as much as I can. No promises tho.

Anyways, the song for this chapter is 'Friends' by Justin Bieber & BloodPop®.

Hope you like it.

------------------------------------------------------------

Louis POV.

It's finally Saturday, the day that I get to get out of this darn hospital, the only good thing about staying here was seeing Fizzy whenever I wanted.

"Ready to go Lou?" my mom asked from her spot on the doorway.

"Umm... just going to get my phone," I walked to the nightstand and took my phone "Fizzy is going with us, yeah?" I asked, now walking out of the hospital room with my mom right by my side.

"Yes, let's go get her now," my mom then stops abruptly in front of the kid's rooms and stepped inside to get Fizzy while I waited outside. And my mind can't help but think about the only thing that I don't want to think about. Harry. I still can't believe he did that, but at the same time I can, because he is Harry, the most popular guy in school, a womanizer, I thought that after our long talk I've forgotten about his reputation and changed my opinion on him, but I guess not anymore.

"Hello, Loubear!" I heard someone say, and then I saw my beautiful sister pulling my sleeve down to catch my attention and snap me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Fizzystar, wait, scratch that, it was a horrible nickname," I said between laughs.

"I prefer Miss Fizzy thank you very much," she said also laughing. We continued talking until we reach the exit door to leave the hospital. Fizzy stopped talking suddenly and yelled out of nowhere, "HARRY!" when I looked up I saw the most beautiful boy in the entire world known as Harry Styles.

"Hi Fizz how are you?" he got down to match her hight and hugged her tightly, and even though the whole Harry situation happened my heart still melted by seeing the way that he treats my sister.

"I'm good, what are you doing here?" Fizzy asked letting Harry stand up again.

"Ohh I'm here because of your brother" he then looked at me and I once again I couldn't help but get lost in his eyes, suddenly he was walking in my direction with my sister under his right arm and with a box tucked in the other.

"Wha-" I began to say but my mom beat me and said, "Hi nice to see you again, I reckon I only saw you one time but didn't get the chance to introduce myself, I'm Jay, Louis and Fizzy's mother," she said pulling her hand out for Harry to shake, what he does.

"Nice to see you too Miss Tomlinson, I mean Jay," he says while smiling at my mom, his signature smile.

"So what do you want from my son?" my mum asked Harry with a smile on her face.

"Oh...hum... I would just like to talk to him for a bit, maybe go and eat lunch together, if that's okay, with you and with him," he says eyeing me and then my mom again waiting for our response.

"I don't ti-" I try to tell him that I don't want to, but for the second time today my mom beats me at it.

"I think he would love to go, wouldn't you Lou?" my mom says giving me a look.

"Ugh... fine I'll go," I said giving up and not wanting to argue over it,  secretly I wanted to go and be able to talk to Harry.

"Great," he says sending me a smile, "So let's go?" I nodded and said goodbye to mum and sister- who gave me a knowing look receiving an eye roll from me- and Harry does the same hugging my sister yet again very tightly.