Chapter one - 'Do I know you?'

Sooooo this is the first chapter of this story, I really hope you like it.

Fizzy in this book is like 9 or 10 years old.

The song for this chapter is - 'One time' by Marian Hill, yeah I mean I don't really know why I put this song, it has nothing to do with the chapter. But I want to have a song in every chapter, and in some chapters,it will make sense. So don't listen if you don't want to, but I'm going to put them anyway, maybe you can discover new music.

Ok, I really need to stop talking, writing in this case, so much.

Let's begin!

------------------------------------------------------------

Louis POV.

I think I never felt this nervous in my life, even when I had to meet my mom's new boyfriend for the first time I wasn't this anxious. But it's strange because I'm kinda excited at the same time. I'm finally going to live a normal life, I mean not 'normal' because that is a little impossible, but at least I'm not going to suffer like I've been suffering for the last 17 years, anymore. I can follow my dreams if this goes right.

I know this place like the palm of my hand, unfortunately, I come here often because my sister Fizzy has cancer. And I try to visit her whenever I can. She is getting more sick by day but the doctors say that they can make her survive and that she is strong and can make it, that all of this sickness is going to be transformed is health, personally I think that is very ironic but I hope they are right, I can't lose my baby sister like I lost him.

"Are you nervous?" I snap out of my thoughts when I heard my lovely mom's voice.

"Hmmm...no...I mean I am but I'm more excited than nervous," I said while she passed her hand through my hair trying to calm me.

"Ok, then I just wanted to tell that everything is going to be alright and I'm always here for you. I love you my boobear" she said to me, I just smile at her.

"Mom, I told you not to call me that!" I said while I tried to make an angry face at her.

"I know I know but it's stronger than me," she said laughing.

"Yeah, I know. I'm just so happy that I can play football again, I just hope that everything goes right" I said louder, yes I am a loud person when I'm not around unknown people, there I'm as shy as possible.

"Lou you will play again, I am sure you are going to make it I believe in you," she said with sparkling and proud eyes.

"Thanks mom, I love you."

"Ohh, by the way, your sisters told me to wish you good luck and tell you that they love you, they are in school right now so they couldn't come. And Fizzy couldn't come here because she's doing blood tests today," my mom said.

"Aww I love them all too, after the surgery I want to see them," I said to my mom, she nodded.

"Yes, I bring them all. But now you have to rest a little, you are going in the block in one hour, and remember I will be there with you," I nodded and she gave me a kiss and left.

She meant it when she told me that she be there because she's a nurse here, in this hospital so that makes me a lot more comfortable with all of these.

I was woken up by some nurse pushing gently my shoulder.

"Darling you have to wake so we can give the anesthesia," she said still pushing now harder my shoulder.

"Ok" I replied while opening my eyes and sitting in the bed.

"Are you ready?" she asked me.

"Yes," I said softly