Chapter four - 'I'm not giving up on you'

Hi, friend how are you doing? Well? Great.

This is a new chapter, I updated it's a miracle, it's been a while since I had published something new. I'm sorry, it's not going to happen again.

The song for this chapter is 'Say Something', by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera. I know it's a little contradictory that this chapter's name is 'I'm not giving up on you' and in the song is said 'I'm giving up on you'. But life is contradictory, so yeah. Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Harry POV.

"Louis, what's wrong? What happened?" I ask him as soon as I enter the room again, and see him shaking and sobbing loudly.

"IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT? GET OUT!" my back nearly hit the wall at his sudden burst out.

"What are you talking about? What happened?" I asked softly not wanting to upset him even more.

"It was you that gave my number to them. I was so stupid to think that you could actually be nice," he says in a more calm voice.

"Gave your number to who? I'm not understanding," I say while walking slowly towards his bed.

"Your stupid friends texted me! See it yourself if you don't believe me!" he tosses me his phone so I can read the message. I feel a wave of hatred and anger. How could they possibly do this to someone as beautiful and sweet as Louis? It's a crime.

"Louis I'm sorry that this happened to you, they had no right to do it. But you got to believe me, I didn't give them your number I promi-" I say as I handle him the phone, but he cuts me off.

"Save it! And please get out," he says voice sounding weaker with each word.

"Loui-" I try and reach for his hand, but he doesn't let me.

"I said GET OUT LEAVE ME ALONE!" and the anger is back, this time I obey much to my dismay.

I did as told but not before saying "I'm going to be here on Saturday to see you when you leave," and then whispered, "because I'm not giving up on you," and then I left.

Louis POV.

"Louis are you ok?" I look up only to see my mom's concerned expression, she is leaning against the doorframe of the room. Harry left thirty minutes ago, and I'm calmer now, I stopped crying and sobbing.

"I'm fine mom," I said my voice hoarse from the crying.

"Are you sure? I know that you were crying what happened? Was it Harry? " her voice turning a little angry, and I want so bad to tell her what happened, but I can't do that unless I tell her the reason why I started crying in the first place. I don't want to, but I have to shut her out.

"Nothing happened mom, and please don't mention Harry,"

"Baby please tell me," she sat down next to me and started stroking my hair.

"Mom please can we not talk about it?" I beg her.

"Ok, but did he hurt you? I just want to know that," I see the same look on her face, the look that she made when she used to ask me the same questions about him.

"In a way, let's just forget about him. I'm not going to see or talk to him again anyway,", she just kissed my head and left the room. I thanked her internally, I just want to be alone right now, to think a little.

As I'm alone I think back to my discussion with Harry. Maybe I should have heard what he had to say, maybe it wasn't him that gave them my number. But what other options did I have, the only people in school that have my number are James and Liam, I think.