chapter 7

Y/n had left and when to L.A. in California. This was about two weeks ago and Jesy was a mess. Like a complete mess. The girls where really worried about Jesy and wanted her to get better but they needed Y/n. They have also seen the video of Jesy.

"Oh no this is not good." Leigh said. "this is not good at all." Jade said as well. "We need to fix this like we really need to fix this. We can't be little mix with out Jesy." Perrie said as well. Perrie moves her hair out her face.

"I am going to call try and call Y/n. You guys try to get Jesy out her bunk. She needs to shower." Jade said to the girls before going to the front of the bus to call Y/n. There was no luck. Jade tried many times to call.

Over the past few days there was no luck calling Y/n. "She blocked our numbers." Perrie said to Leigh and Jade. "this is not good." Leigh said and looked at The girls. Then they heard Jesy on the phone in the bunk area and walked over to the door.

"I know this is a voicemail but I need to say this. You know I want your love. Your love was handmade for somebody like me. Come on now, follow my lead I may be crazy, don't mind me." Jesy had said and moves her hair out her face.

Tears fell down her face. She really missed Y/n. She wants to be with her so much. It's been a while since what had happened, happened and Jesy was still a mess. "I'm in love with the shape of you. We push and pull like a magnet do. Although my heart is falling too."