Being Accepted

Start bij het begin

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. "Hate to brake it to ya but you've gotta stop frick fracking and come out here sooner or later." Ukraine said as she poked her head out from behind the door. "And why would we do that?" I asked as Russia carresed my cheek, I didn't take my eyes off of him. "Because it's nice to see other things than each other naked." Ukraine scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Oh you shut up, your just jealous that I lost my virginity first!" Russia said as he stared at Ukraine, his hands on his hips. Ukraine stared at him. "Fine! I'll go lose it right now if it makes people so great! Canada! Come here~!" Ukraine said before walking away and saying the last two sentences. "Oh shit... Please don't!" Russia said as he ran towards the door.

I chuckled and followed him. Surprisingly there was Ukraine, pulling Canada on top of her on the couch. "Uh... U-Ukraine... W-what are you d-doing...?" Canada asked as he was pulled closer to Ukraine by his shirt collar. "Oh... Canada~ Kiss me~" Ukraine said, trying to seem seductive. "Uh... Umm... I-isnt this an i-inappropriate position to be in for a k-kiss...?" Canada asked, trying as best he could to pull away from Ukraine but not get her angry.

"Haha! Canada your so funny! I like it~" Ukraine said. "Poor, poor Canada..." I said, holding back a laugh. "Um... Ukraine... I don't like this..." Canada said. "It's okay if you do Canada~ I just wanna have fun~" Ukraine said. "Well then I'd suggest a p-park or uh... A c-cafe or maybe even walking Cody and Aurora..." Canada said.

Ukraine rolled her eyes and sat up, Canada sitting right in front of her. "It's no use, your not into stuff like this..." She said as she walked away, leaving a very flustered and confused Canada on the couch. I walked all the way downstairs and sat next to Canada. "Sorry about that, you do know what she was tryna do right?" I asked.

Canada nodded and hid his blushing face in his hands. "I don't wanna talk about this, don't ever bring it up again..." He said. I chuckled. "Oh you guys will do it someday... I just know it!" I said. Canada groaned and leaned on me. I just laughed at him.

Then my phone started ringing. I got up and ran upstairs. I ran into our room and grabbed my phone. I looked at the contact on he screen.

Mom~xoxo

Why was mom calling me? I shrugged and answered the phone anyways.

The call

America: hello...?

France: hello, chérie are you busy?

America: no, why?

France: I was wondering if you could come over in a bit, your father wants to talk to you and your siblings miss you.

America: uh... Sure, can Russia come too?

France: I'm sorry, no, it's a family discussion but while your coming over can you bring Canada home?

America: hang on let me ask Nada if he wants to go home yet.

"Canada!" I called out. "Yeah?" Canada answered. "You wanna go home soon?" I asked. "... No I wanna stay for a few more hours!" He said.

America: he said he'd come home in a few more hours.

France: oh... Alright that's fine but your still coming right?