She was still doing her dare so she was dressed like a vsco girl. "LETS GO!!!" She shouted as she ran to the bus, still dragging Canada. "Um... Ukraine maybe be a bit more gentle!" Canada said. We all chuckled and walked to the bus. Russia was still carrying me.

As we got into the bus some countries murmured to each other.

"They are sooo gaaayyy..."

"Ew... Look at them..."

"He's fat..."

"Such a disgrace to this world..."

"Why would someone love the same gender? It's so unnatural..."

My eyes began to water. I don't wanna cry here... Everyone will think I'm a crybaby...

"Hey... Don't listen to them..." Russia said. I looked up at him and smiled. He went to go find a seat for us.

"Hey! Russia, America! My favorite ship! Come sit beside me!" A squeaky voice that anyone would recognize said. I looked towards the shout to see, the one and only, Japan. She was standing up and waving at us. She was slightly jumping as if she was trying to get the whole bus to look at her.

I smiled. "Let's sit with her." I said to Russia. He nodded and walked over to Japan. She was sitting in a seat near the back. It was only a seat for two people but I can sit in Russia's lap. Russia sat in the seat beside her and set me in his lap. "So, how's my favorite couple doing?" Japan asked, putting down the arm rest that was inbetween the two seats and setting her arms on it, resting her head in her paws.

"Good, Belarus just got out of the hospital." Russia said. Japan put a paw down and gasped at that. Her ears went down and her tail drooped. "What happened?" She asked. "She got hit by a car and went into a coma." I told her.

She sat up completely at that. "Oh, the poor baby!" She said. "How's she doing?" She asked rather quickly. "She's doing good, almost the same as ever." I said. "Good, good. Anyways, anything else I should know?" Japan asked. "Well... Hmm... Maybe... Nope." I said, teasing her with a smirk as if I needed to tell her something. She always started to freak out if she felt like she wasn't being told something.

"Aw, c'mon! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" She said. "I knowyou have secrets!" She said as she got right in my face. I gently pushed her away. "Well, we do have secrets but we'd rather not tell anyone..." I said. "You know there's no point in keeping a secret from me! I'll figure it out one way or another!" She said.

"Okay, keep it down will ya?" I asked. "Oh... Sorry!" Japan said. "The secret is... And you have to promise not to tell a single soul..." I said, leaning in. "I won't..." She said, leaning in as well. "America, I know what your about to tell her, are you sure this is a smart idea?" Russia asked, stopping me before I did anything he thought was dumb.

"I'm sure." I said, looking at him. "Okay then but if the whole school ends up knowing I'm going to keep in mind it was a 'smart idea'." Russia said. "Tell me..." Japan said. I looked back at Japan. "The secret is..." I looked around to make sure no one was listening and took Japan by her ear.

"I'm pregnant..." I just barely whispered. She squealed. "Oh... Uh... Sorry!" She said. "Don't be so loud!" I said. After that we just talked until the bus got to school.

Russia stayed beside me as much as he could but at one point, he had to leave me to go to a different class, which we didn't have together. After my class was over I knew Russia would meet me in the hall somewhere to see if we had the same class next or to check up on me.

I looked around the hall looking for Russia. I didn't see him anywhere so I assumed he hadn't made it here yet. I decided to wait on him when...

"Hey! Watch where your going, cat eared freak!" I heard a voice shout. I knew exactly who it was and who was being picked on. I turned towards the shout to see North Korea with Japan pinned against the wall.