~My Scary Monster~ (Diego Brando)

"Diegoooooo! Are you almost ready?" You yelled out the bathroom down the hall to your boyfriend.
"Yeah, I've been ready. I'm just waiting on you. What costume are you even wearing?"
"The cat one that we got like yesterday. How about you?"
"A dinosaur."
"You don't really strike me as someone who would dress up." You waited for him to respond as you finished the last bit of makeup and adding the whiskers for your costume.
"Well it is a costume party. I'm gonna wear a costume."
"Well I guess you're right." You flicked off the lights as you exited the bathroom and headed towards the living room. You saw your boyfriend leaning against the wall waiting, without a costume.
"Um you don't look like a dinosaur. You're just wearing what you always do. Man, and here I thought you were actually going to dress up."
"Don't worry. I am."
"So are you going to put it on now or?"
"Just wait. Now let's go before we're late." Diego grabbed you by the arm and opened the door for you as you went on your way to the party."

       You and Diego parked the car and stepped out. As he started walking with you inside, he clasped your hand in his and gave you a small kiss on your cheek.
"I must say, you look marvelous (y/n)."
"Aww thanks. But I'm expecting you to look good in your dinosaur costume that I'm still convinced that you don't even have."
"I'll be the best looking at the party, believe me."
"I mean, you always are." Diego smiled at you as he gave your hand a firm squeeze.

       "Alright we're finally here. So you ready to show me your dino costume?"
"Yeah just let me go to the bathroom." Diego started his was there but you caught his wrist. He stopped and spun around to look at you.
"You better not flake out in me, Brando."
"Wouldn't dream of it, (l/n)." Diego continued his way and you decided to pick the two of you something to eat. There was a lot of snacks and treats at the party as well. You decided to pick out a few things Diego likes for when he gets back.

       After a few minutes you seem your boyfriend come out of the bathroom but he looks the same. As he came closer, you noticed he had a tail swinging behind him. And something was strange with his mouth. His usual smirk was ripped all the way to his ears.
"Told you I'd be a dinosaur."
"Woah that's a great costume? How are you so good at makeup? Actually, you didn't have makeup with you. Who's is that?"
"Don't worry about it."
"I probably should but I'm too excited you have a costume to even worry."
"Marvelous." Diego leaned down to give you a soft kiss on the lips. Although the mouth was kinda weird, it was still a kiss from your lover and you couldn't care less.
"Anyways, I picked up a little something to snack on. And some drinks." You gave him a little wink at the part you added him in.
"Alright, but try not to get too tipsy. We still have to drive home."
"Same goes for you. But anyways, Happy Halloween!"
"Yeah I guess."
"Aww couldn't you be a bit more enthusiastic? It's our first Halloween together after all!"
"It's just I don't really celebrate it ever."
"Well today we are so let's go have some fun!" You quickly down your drink and Diego does the same. You grab him by the wrist and pull him out to the dance floor.

       After who knows how many hours of drinking, dancing, and some pot, you had lost your dino boyfriend. You looked for him on the dance floor but there was almost no one on it. It was two in the morning and you had to go home. It was time. But you couldn't leave with out Diego.
"Diegooooooo!" You called out his name hoping to be loud enough to hear. You got no response so you kept looking. You turned the corner of a place in the building to see a sleeping blonde. He almost looked dead on the couch he was so still. You walked over to him and couldn't help but smile at the sight.

       "Diego?" He couldn't here you but you didn't want to wake him up. You kissed him gently on the forehead and you couldn't see him slightly smile. It must have been a subconscious thing. You stroked his tail and snuggled into his neck. "I love you Diego Brando. You're my scary monster."

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

A/N

       Alright so happy Halloween everyone! I hope you have a spooky day! Sorry this fic wasn't the best. I knew how I wanted to start it and end it but no idea how to get from point A to B. But I love Diego Brando so yeah. I was gonna do Fugo but it's Diego Brando and I love him. So anyways happy Halloween hope to post something soon!