.:Chapter 11: Your his... WHAT?! (Part 1):.

Start from the beginning

Aizawa's Pov *new point of view õwõ*

I walked into Midoriya's room and it seems bland *not like your place is any better* and has less All Might stuff then before. He sits down on his bed and I sat next to him, he is sitting at the end of his bed while I sat in the middle. "So I expect that you know what happened to your room when we were gone", I said as he just sat there but slowly nodded. "Did you ever go our last night or had any we didn't get while they checked?", I asked concernly while he froze just for a second. "No, I didn't hid any and I didn't leave at all last night. You can even ask Kacchan..", he said and kept his gaze from off of me. He fiddled with his fingers and seems nervous, probably lied from either one of those. "Just to make sure, take off your shirt", I asked as he tensed up. 'Got him', I thought as he looked up at me and got more nervous," and w-why would I do th-at?". I looked at him probably a bit mean because he shivers and averts his gaze from me again. He the hesitantly takes off his shirt to only be met with the sight of a bit body bandages. "May I?", I asked a bit concerned as he just nods. I then start to unwrap his bandages and see newly formed cuts. I sigh and got up walking into his bathroom and got the wraps and disinfectant to clean his cuts. I walked back over to him and checked the ones that had stitches to see if there was anymore string still connected, which there wasn't. I then grabbed the disinfectant and cleaned off all his cuts, he winces here and there but that's all. I grabbed the wraps and wrapped him back up," where is it", I asked well more of demanded. He goes to his desk and grabs a notebook, he opens it to the center I believe and grabs the blade and hands it to me. I gently take it and place it in my pocket," is that all?", I asked him and he just nods while not looking up at me. I pat his head a bit," get your shirt back on and meet me downstairs", I tell him and left. I made it back down to the lounge and stood by the entrance. "So", a voice started up. "How's Midoriya?", I look over to see Bakugou, Iida, Uraraka, Kirishima, and Todoroki. "Well he did hide one but I confiscated it, right now I'm waiting for him to come down here and take him to get something", I said while looking at them. "While I'm doing this, do any of you, five only, want something?", and right after I said this sentence I heard 'aw's' and 'oh maaaan's' from the lounge. "Oh! Can I get strawberry pocky?", Uraraka asked. "Can I also get one bag of chips? We are all hanging out down here", Kirishima asked. "Oh yeeeaah forgot about that", commented Mina from far away. "I got it, I got it", I said and ushered them away.

Just as I was about to check on Midoriya he finally comes running towards me," s-sorry... got caught up in.. something", he says unsure of himself. I just nodded at him and left with him besides me.

.:le time skip brought you by me setting a moth free:.

Kirishima's Pov

Midoriya and Aziawa sensei just got back and man did Mr. Aziawa got some good stuff for our party. Almost everyone got their favorite candy or snack and not only that but some good drinks and part food wise. "Mr. Aizawa truly cares about us?", I heard Kami say. "Well you guys are my students and I care about every single one if you", he says. "But Midoriya actually helped me pick your guy's favorite candy", he finishes. "That explains it", Mineta replies. We all laughed at this but Midodude just smiles awkwardly. "NOW LET'S PLAY THE GAAAAMES!", yelled Mina and Mr. Aizawa just walks away to his room. "ALRIGHTY!", I yelled happily, I spent some time setting up the first game while Denki was setting up the other one. Sero had to help him because he got caught in a hanger somehow. "Alright!", I said. "The first game is Date, Marry, Kill", I finished and herd some complaints, and when I say complaints it's mainly Iida, Tokoyami, Aoyama, Shouji, and Satou. "C'mon guys! Don't be like that!", I said but they just shook their heads. " I'm staying out of this one", Satou replied back while Shouji waved his hand in dismal. "Fine, party poopers", I commented but sighed it off. "OK", I said cheerfully while clapping. "Who first?", I asked then immediately got a hand from Sero. "Ok Sero dude, who would you date, marry or kill out of...", I said dragging the f off while thinking. " Momo, Denki, and Jiro?", I asked. He on the other hand thought about this,"hmm I would date Jiro, marry Momo and kill Denki", he said. "DUDE!", Denki replied. "You didn't let me finish", Sero replied to him. "I would kill you with broship", he finished and they both hugged it out. "Ok weirdos", we heard from Bakubro. "Ok tough guys", Sero said to him. "Your turn", Sero continued with a smirk. " who would you date, marry or kill out if Todoroki, Midoriya, and Uraraka?", he says. Bakugou just stares at him," I would date Uraraka, marry the nerd and kill half'n half", he replies. "Wow, who knew that he would choose Todoroki to kill first instead of Midoriya", Hagakure said with hat seems to be a ...confused.. look? "SHUT UP YOU DAMN EXTRAS!", he yells and had small explosions coming from his hands. "Calm down Kacchan, she was just asking a question out loud", Midodude says to his sudden outburst. To other people's surprise he calms down," how the heck can he calm down the active valvano but we can't?", Denki asked questionably while looking between the two. I got nervous and so did the other two," well because Bakugou wanted to become a better person so he wanted to start over his friendship Midodude", I said to hopefully answer his question. "Huh, makes sense", Aoyama said with a still questionable look.

.:le time skip because I am still sick:.

Midoriya's Pov

Thank the stars no one found out about Kacchan and I although we should atleast tell Iida, Todoroki, and Uraraka. Mina was busy setting up the second game and got snapped out of my thoughts with a chip being pushed to my mouth. I looked up to see Kacchan with a chip in his mouth and a bag in his hand. He ate the chip while still putting the one chip, he tried to put in my mouth, infront of my face. "Ear nerd, it's been a while since you ate which was eight this morning and it's now one in the afternoon", he says to me while sitting next to me. "But I'm not hungry Kaccha-", my words get cut off with a chip in my mouth. "Wasn't askin' nerd", he says and continued to eat chips while staring at Mineta getting slapped by Momo for trying to touch her chest. " MINETA WHEN WILL YOU LEARN!?", I yelled at him. He glares at my direction and walks off, I feel like I messed up now and Kacchan notices. "It's not your fault, it's his for being perverted", he says in a soothing voice. I just sat there still looking at the ground unfazed. "M-Maybe I should go... I think coming down here was a mista-", I was once again cut off by Kacchan hugging me. "Shut up nerd, like I said it's not you fault", he says with concern. I hugged back trying to stop the tears threatening to fall. I heard a snap and both Kacchan and I look to see Mina and all the other girls taking pictures of us. "CUUUTE!", yelled Hagakure as the squiled. "WHY YOU DAMN EXT-", He gets cut off by me tapping his shoulder, he just huffs and crosses his arms glaring at them which caused them to giggle. "H-Hey was just trying to cheer me up guys, really", I say with a slight nervous smile. They all looked with awe and walked off while some nodded and walked off. "Like I was saying earlier..", he says while I looked over at him in curiosity. "Eat", he finishes and shoves a chip in my mouth again. "KACCHAN STOP THAT!", I yelled which draws some eyes to us. "Hmm, nope", he says and hands me am the bag and get close to me. "If ya don't want them to suspect anything might as well eat", he says and sits back up, I nervously glance around the room and some eyes were on us. I just sat there awkwardly and ate some chips while glaring at Kacchan. He smiles at this and that when all heck breaks lose. "BAKUGOU CAN SMILE?!", Denki yells and points. "WHAT?!", Sero says after him and sees Kacchan. "NO WAY!", and that makes Kacchan go off. "THATS IT YOU DAMN SHIT HEADS!", he yells and goes after both Sero and Denki with a huge roll of ductape. "AH! MIDORIYA! HEEEELP", yells Denki while trying to avoid Kacchan's wrath. "Sorry but he already had his three cool-downs today, you guys pushed him so you deal with him", I say while standing up and walking over to the kitchen. I place the chip bag down and walk out to see a poor Denki and Sero tied back to back to eachother. "Hmmm... HEY KACCHAN!", I yelled to him. "What?", he said looking at me with a bit of rage left over. "How about we let the girls put makeup on them for irritating you?", I asked and he smirks. Both Sero and Denki sat there terrified. "Please no!", Denki pleads. "Should have thought about that before ya messed with me shit heads", Kacchan replies to him. "HEY GIRLS!", Kacchan yells and all the girls look at him. "There are two boys here for ya to play with", he says with a devilish smirk. All the girls grin and both Kacchan and I nod at the girls but Mina because she's still setting up the other game.

.:time skip brought to you by a pikachu with makeup:.

Well this is hilarious, both Denki and Sero has heavy makeup on. "This *snerks* is the most funniest thing I've seen all day", I say almost laughing. "Wait, no the second", I stated. "What's the first?", Tsuyu asked. "I got Kacchan trying to do a All Might voice impression with a piece of bacon tapped to his face and hair jell making his hair into a point", I say trying not to laugh at the memory. "Pfff really?", Kirishima asked. "Yup and I have it on video", I replied and just then I heard stomps. "DEKKKUUUUU, YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T SHOW OR TELL ANYONE", Kacchan says yelling and running at me in full speed. I charge up One for All at 5% and jumped over his head. "KACCHAN! NO!", I say and run from him laughing. "I TOLD YA IF YOU TELL OR SHOW ANYONE I WILL GET PAY BACK!!", he says blasting himself more to catch me.

Uraraka's Pov

I watch Deku getting chashed by Bakugou while laughing, or should I say both of them laughing. "Neeeerrrd", he says and tackles him. "Got ya nerd!", he yells and stands up triumphantly. "Or do you?", he says and kicks his leg and runs off again. "HOW DA HELL?", he yells and gets up to only be pushed down again by Deku while he places his foot on his back with his hands in the air. "HAH!", he yells. 'I'm glade he's happy', I thought and smiled.

Well that's enough for one day UwU!! Hope you enjoy!!!

Date: 11-1-2019

Words:3154