1/3

You: Another day of hell here we go..

You went to school and heard someone yelling your name.Its obviously your one and only bully,KIM TAEHYUNG. The most popular guy in the school along with his friends BTS,most handsome,playboy and cold-hearted.

Tae:YAH PARK Y/N!!! *walk towards you*
you:yes what do you want AGAIN?
tae:easy girl haha,do my homework make sure to complete it before lunch.Got it?!
you:yea yea *whispers*jeez why can't u do yourselves.

???:Y/N-AH!!!
you:omooo my changbinie,hyunjinie,jisungie!!!
Changbin:aigoo missh you
jisung:yah not only you that miss her but jisungie too *doing aegyo*
Author-nim: i swear im dead imaginethem doing it in real life.bye bye to my heart.okok sry back to story.
Hyunjin:aish these boys.lets go to class

You guys went to class together.Through out the 1 hour you didn't focus in classcause your busy completing ur bullys'freakin hw.Not 1 or 2 page but7 pages.Not 1 question on 1 page but 7 literally 7!!!  Your head is about to explode becuse of thinking.You only have 15  more minutes till lunch and theres 2 more pages.

lunch time
You went out to see if he is there.To your luck he is there.Oh shoot im dead meat.
Tae:Yah where's my hw?!
you:ermm..its here but 2 more page is not done
tae:You!! aish. *pushes you to the locker*
you:argh!

Taehyung slaps you,kicks you,pulls ur hair.Yoir face bruised and you felt dizzy.He keeps on bullying you until someone shouts.

???:STOP IT KIM TAEHYUNG!

Before you could turn to see the person you fainted.

???:Y/N!!

To be continued~