Nishinoya Yuu - Grown

Requested by Author-chan36. Hope you enjoy!

"(Y/N)-chan?!" The woman exclaims, a surprised look on her face, as she holds the door open.

You tilt your head to your side and smile. "Hello, Nishinoya-san."

The woman makes a bright smile as she pulls you into a tight hug. "It's been so many years! It's so nice to see you again!"

You return the hug, feelings tears at the corners of your eyes. "It's nice to see you again too!"

The mother pulls away, closing the door behind you before taking you to the living room. "What are you doing here, dear?" She asks with a smile.

"My mother got promoted so my family and I came back to Miyagi. I'm truly happy to be here again!"

"How many years has it been?" Nishinoya's mother asks softly.

"4 years." You answer, making a small smile. Although you have loved the new city and met great people, you had missed Miyagi a lot.

"So," You continue. "I decided to make a surprise visit!"

"And you did well. Does my son know you are back?"

"No. This surprise was meant for the whole Noya family." You giggle and the woman smiles.

"My husband will be delighted when he hears the news. Please, stay for dinner, (Y/N)-chan."

"I don't want to give any trouble-"

"Nonsense! We have a lot to catch up. Plus, I'm sure Yuu will be happy to have you here."

You smile. "And speaking of Yuu..."

"He's upstairs, in his room. I have to go the grocery store but please make yourself at home." She picks up a bag and a wallet and waves as she steps out the door.

You wave back before climbing up the stairs and go the room you had so many times gone in the past.

You knock. As there was no answer, you open the door a bit and peek inside.

"Yuu?" You call and, as there was no answer again, you enter the room. It was dark

He was seated in his chair, in front of a desk, watching a video on his computer, his total attention on what was happening on the screen. You could distinguish figures jumping and a ball always in the air.

So he still likes volleyball. I'm glad that hasn't changed.

You turn the lights on and you grin as he jumps a bit.

"Mom!" He yells, catching you surprise by how deep is voice was. He starts to turn around. "I have already told you to just tap me on the sh-"

He stops as he sees you.

"(Y/N)-CHAAAAN!" He shouts as he runs to you, his arms spread out.

You giggle as you open your arms too.

But, as he embraces you, you feel something on where you weren't supposed to feel. You look down, only to see Yuu with his face on your chest, his eyes wide, going redder by the seconds. You blush madly, pulling away.

"Yuu!" You exclaim as you cover your chest.

"S-SORRY! I-I was not expecting that... that... well, when we hugged you would always be shorter than me!"

"It's been 4 years! Of course I grew up!"

"So has your body it seems..." He mumbles.

"S-SHUT UP! YOU ARE RUINING THE MOMENT!" You yell as you close your eyes.

"I-I DIDN'T MEANT TO!" You hear him shout. You open one eye to see a flustered Noya, scratching the back of his neck, obviously embarrassed.

You suddenly feel bad at your outburst. It's not like he did it on purpose...

You sigh and make a small smile. "Let's just forget about this okay? Let's start over!"

He looks at you, before smiling. "It's a pleasure to see you again, (Y/N)-chan! I really missed you!"

You blush slightly before cutting the distance between you both as wrap your arms around his figure, leaning in a bit so that the 'before scene' wouldn't happen again.

"I missed you a lot too, Yuu!" You say happily as you feel his strong arms enveloping you.

How could his tiny arms be so muscled? He must have exercised a lot.~

You both pull away and Noya looks at you, his eyes twinkling.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" He asks, grabbing one of your hands.

You giggle.