Kennash Drabble 4

Kenna woke up escaping her nightmare of her days with the king. Just below her eyes was the big belly she had grown. Glancing over at Bash she smiled knowing that this was one Henry couldnt taint. Kenna reached over to softly sleeping husband and put her arms around him.

"I wish that belly wasn't there so we could be closer." He mumbled.

Kenna smiled at Bash's morning voice and stroked his hair.

"I know darling but soon enough."

Bash rolled out of bed and got dressed as Kenna watched. It was Kenna favorite thing to do.

Soon Bash left to attend to his duties as King's advisor and Kenna left to find her queen.

"Kenna! You looks so well. The baby shall come anyday now, right?" Lola and Greer exclaimed when Kenna came close.

Kenna smiled. "Yes anyday."

The progress as Mary, Greer, Lola and Kenna sat in the throne room. It was soon late afternoon and Kenna had grown tired. Kenna slept on Greer's shoulder. But soon she awoken with a shout.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Mary asked panicked.

"I'm not sure, my stomach."

Lola got up and sat closer to Kenna. "It's contractions. Hurry and fetch Nostradamus!"

Soon not only was Nostradamus there but Bash and Francis.

Bash flew to his wife's side, holding her hand.

Just a few minutes later, they heard a cry.

"It's a boy!" Nostradamus sang out in his deep voice.

Bash was overwhelm was tears as he held his baby boy.

Looking at his wife, he quietly whispered. "We did it. We made success of this match." Kissing her he added. "And I couldn't be happier."