Kennash Drabble 2

Prompt: Bash gets jealous of a young count who flirts with Kenna  

Bash POV:

I am so excited for my father's ball this evening. It will be the first party with Kenna as husband and wife. It   was a weird feeling going to ball where mary and I were otherwise engaged and I wouldn't spend my time yearning to talk to her. Instead I would have a beautiful wife to attend to.

"Bash are you ready?" Kenna asked as she stepped into the room. I looked up at her as I noticed her dress. It was a light blue floor length dress with a fabric that glimmered in the candlelight. The form of the dress clung to her body accentuating her curves. I wanted to grab her right then and there but she would protest since there was a party tonight.

"What are you staring at mister?" Kenna said as she pulled my chin up to meet her eyes. She pushed her body closer towards mine.

"My beautiful wife, and you are not making it easy for me to calm down." I said as I looked at the closeness of our bodies.

She smiled at me and pulled away, pulling me with her.

The throne room was full of chatter and music when we entered the room. Kenna made her way to the ladies in waiting and began their circle of gossiping.

As the evening progressed I thought of dancing with Kenna but I put it off until I noticed a young diplomat talking to her. It was quite a friendly conversation they were having. His eyes wandered up and down as the conversation continued.

Jealousy took over as I stormed over to Kenna.

"Hello ladies. And you are?" I said as I turned to the man.

"Lord Turpintine."

"Nice to meet you, Lord Turpintine." I said extending my hand. "I am Sabastian, Lord of Horse and Hunt, Kenna's husband." I think Kenna could tell that I was standing my ground when my nose flared.

The Lord gulped and pulled away from my hand. I looked at Kenna when the Lord excused himself. She had a quaint smile on her smile.

"What?" She shook her head and told me it was nothing.

I extending my hand towards my wife,I asked for a dance and she agreed. As we swayed across the dance floor she whispered in my ear. My smile grew when our bodies came close during the dance. Times like these I knew she was mine.

The music stopped and I noticed Lord Turpintine staring again at Kenna. My hands grew tense and Kenna rubbed my arms as she saw my fury.

"Cmon Bash lets get out of here."

I shook my head keeping my glare on the diplomat. "No im not ruining this party for you. This is our first party together as a couple."

"Exactly so lets not stay somewhere that makes us unhappy."

"Us? You are not angry."

"But you are. Now cmon!" She grabbed my hand and walked out the party. As soon as we were past the point of being seen, Kenna started to run pulling me along with her.

Within a few seconds we made it to our bed chambers. Kenna pulled me towards her and kissed me roughly. I pushed her against the wall and let my hands roam.

Kenna smiled as I began to become engulfed in everything that is my wife. She talked as I kissed her.

"Im already forgetting him and every guy that has flirted with me."

Thank you for reading! Send in prompts on my tumblr reignofthefandoms. Dont forget to vote and comment.