.

.

.

.

.

"Dammit, Lee! Stop chasing me!"

"But my dear cherry blossom! This is for your youthful training!"

Sakura dodged the obstacles on her way while also dodging Lee's... flying kisses as they ran laps around the village with weights on, more on Sakura's arms. "Shishou, I didn't sign up for this!"

In the Hokage office, Tsunade cackled like a madman. Finding her student's suffer— er, training amusing.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sakura, recite the common plants in the land of fire that can be seen in kitchens that are poisonous." Tsunade ordered while Sakura silently followed. She recited each and every plant, its structure, uses, and other things.

With each plant she recites right, Tsunade nodded in pride. The blonde woman definitely saw potential buried deep inside this young girl.

.

.

.

.

.

A fourteen year old pinkette trudged down the path towards the Hokage tower with a stack of papers in her arms, a smile on her face. She received news Sasuke will come back to take the Chuunin exams with team Gai, however.

Neji was already made Chuunin six months ago. Meanwhile, Sakura will be with Team Ten because Shikamaru is already a Chuunin to begin with. The pinkette frowned.

She already missed Naruto's boisterous laughter and his and Sasuke's argument.

"Just another year and a half, Sakura. A year and a half more."

Kakashi made Sasuke focus on his speed. Considering the person they will try to bring back, they'll need all the speed they could get. However, Kakashi never knew a person faster than his sensei and considering that his daughter will try and improve the Hiraishin, he won't doubt that it will be the same.

No matter how futile it might be, he knows his students will try and try and try until they bring her back. The jounin sighed, he can't even say her name without making his students depressed. Her name's taboo around them

He waited until Sasuke finished his lap and when he did, Kakashi stopped the timer in his hand. He hummed as Sasuke approached him while panting. "You've gotten faster." The Uchiha's eyes brightened a bit. "Rea—?!"

"But it's just .6 second faster than before. I could've done better." The Uchiha growled and glowered at his sensei. "Did you have to ruin the moment? It's still improvement, isn't it?" Kakashi hummed again, annoying Sasuke further. "Hm, but she's faster than Forty seconds and fifteen milliseconds running a three mile radius obstacle course, you know?"

Sasuke frowned and took in his words. "Right. I have to do better. Again."

As he prepared to sprint, Kakashi smiled. At least his student is determined to bring her back. He was also glad he didn't stray away from the right path like he feared before. Right now, he thinks that Tsunade must know something. Or even Jiraiya.

.

.

.

.