America x Reader

"Hey (Y/N)!"

You sigh inwardly and continue to work on the files your boss had given you. "Yes Alfred?"

"Wanna play a game?" Alfred asks, standing in front of your desk.

"I can't right now Alfred, I have to finish these by tomorrow."

"But (Y/N)! You're always so busy with work!" You sigh and look up to see Alfred pouting at you.

'Oh god, not the puppy dog eyes... Dammit...' You gulp and look back down at your work. "Maybe in a bit Alfred, let me finish this paper."

Out of the corner of your eye you saw Alfred doing a little fist pump before leaving your office.

[Le annoying time skip of cats.]

You stand up and stretch, letting out a pleased grunt as you do so.

"Okay Alfred! I'm done with that paper!" You walked out of your office and down the stairs, walking into your living room where the sound of a TV is heard.

"Alfred?" Opening the living room door, you saw Alfred laying on the couch watching a movie.

"(Y/N)! You're finally done!" He sat up and flicked off the TV.

"Yeah, I'm done." You walked over to the couch and took a seat next to him. "What game did you want to play?"

Alfred grinned and picked up a red box that was laying on the coffee table. "The Pocky game!"

You flushed a deep red and gulped. "O-oh. You mean where you eat it without your hands and who ever eats it the fastest wins?"

Alfred's grin just got wider. "Nope!" He opened the box and took out a piece of Pocky.

You blush a little more, fidgeting with your hands. It's bad enough that Alfred was your crush, now he was basically asking you the kiss him?!

'Just keep breathing (Y/N).' You thought to yourself.

"(Y/N)!" Suddenly, two fingers snapped you out of your thoughts. "You okay dudette? You zoned out for a minute there." Alfred was right in front of your face now.

"I-I'm fine." You reply, trying to focus on breathing.

"Cool! Can we play now?" Alfred backs away from you and grabs the Pocky again.

"S-sure." Was all that came out of your mouth.

Alfred smiles and places the Pocky in between his lips. He moves closer to you and gently nudges your uppers lip with the chocolate covered treat. You gently take the other end into your mouth and start nibbling, hoping that he can't hear your pounding heartbeat.

'Just stay calm (Y/N). It's just Alfred...'

Finally, it got to the point where there was only about an inch or so between yours and Alfred's lips.
'Oh god, they're so close and look so soft... I wonder how soft they actually- OMG THEYRE MOVING CLOSER.'

Alfred nibbled on the Pocky until your lips were brushing his ever so slightly, giving you shivers up your arms.

'Oh my god... Keep breathing (Y/N), keep breathing.'

He shifted a little closer and nibbled a little more, causing your lips to finally touch fully.

You froze, cheeks ablaze and wide eyed. 'Holy Doitsu...'

Alfred shrugs and presses his lips onto yours with more force, wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you closer.

Your eyes slip shut slowly and you melt into the passionate lip lock, wrapping your arms around his neck and burying your fingers in his hair.

'He tastes like Pocky and French Fries...'

Alfred gently nips at your bottom lip, causing you to gasp and allow him to slip his tongue in.

Unfortunately, the need for oxygen arose and you had to pull away, both panting and blushing like mad.

Alfred caught his breath and place a hand under your chin, gently forcing you to look at him.

"(Y/N), I was wondering... Would... Would you go out with me?"

Instead of answering you pull him into another kiss.

"I'll take that as a yes?"

"Shut up, Burger eater."