Bromance

Jon's pov
I was playing games with Even ,Tyler ,and Craig.
We were all arguing on who would win a game of Hide n Seek in Gmod. So we started to play Gmod hide n Seek when Evan said "If you win you get to dare someone something to do in person." I got so scared I was silent for awhile. We were playing for like four hours when it was the round to see who won it. The winner was Craig/Mine Ladd and of course he's gonna do something probably personal.

Evan's pov
We played 34 rounds of Hide n seek to see who would win and get to dare someone. Then Craig said this out of nowhere "I dare Delirious to go visit Evan in person tell each other their crush." Me and Del both yelled "WHATTHEFUDGE!!!???" I was blushing so hard because I liked Del but I didn't know if he liked me back. Del said he is going to order tickets or just drive to Canada but I said "I can pick you up if you want?" We all went silent until Wildcat said "Let's play FORTNITE!!" We all started to laugh and then Del said he was going to get off to pack and get the tickets. I got off so I could clean up my house bc it was a mess.

---Time Skip---

I was done cleaning and Del texted me and said his flight was today bc the next flight to Canada was in two months and he didn't want to wait that long so I said "Ok" and we stopped texting bc he was getting on the plane now and he didn't want the plane to crash bc he's scared of planes kinda.

8 hours later

Jon pov

I was getting off the plane and started to text Evan that I was here.

Del💙- I'm here Evan at the airport

Evan ❤️- what are you wearing bc I'm here but don't know which one is you?

Del💙- I'm wearing black ripped jeans and a blue t-shirt

Evan❤️- Oh I see you

I felt someone hug me from behind and got scared so I turn around and said "Evan?" Then he said "Yep that's me the one and only" I turned around completely and hugged him and said "I thought you was some strange person for a second."

Evan pov

We got Del's stuff in my car and started to head to my house but we stopped at McDonald's for some food to eat bc he didn't eat anything on the plain he said.
When we were done we left and made it my house and got his stuff out of the trunk. We got in my house and put his stuff in my room bc I forgot didn't have a spare house even if my house was big bc the extra room I had was my office for YouTube videos so me and him are gonna share a room and I'm gonna sleep on the ground so he can have the bed. Me and him were talking to know each other more bc we only knew each other on YouTube so we were talking then I noticed he had a scar over his right eye and it made him look more cute and tough than he sounded.
Del- So what have you been doing?
Evan- Nothing just making videos and playing games with you guys that all I do besides go to the gym
Del- well that sounds nice
Evan- you sound tired wanna go to bed bc it's 10:30pm at night
Del- yea sure

We started walking to my room and said he gets my bed and he said no he could sleep on the ground then we both decided to share a bc we didn't want to have a argument about it ,when we got in the bed Del was instally asleep and then out of nowhere he cuddle up to me and I could feel myself blush a lot then out of nowhere I wrap my arms around him and then I fell asleep.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY KINDA HAVE A WRITERS BLOCK SO IF YOU CAN SUGGEST STUFF THAT WOULD BE NICE AND ILL TALKI TO YOU IN THE NEXT ONE BYE -Dark_Ganer42